Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 01-26-2020, 05:04 AM   #3471
DimSan070

Vicious Vamp-Big breasted cutie hobbled and leash led

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Born to Be Bound
Cast: Vicious Vamp
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Ball Tied, Extreme Heels, Stockings, Ball Gag, Struggle, Story Line, Big Tits, Elbow Tie
Video language: English

I start tying up Vicious Vamp and she introduces herself to the camera. It is about 1am at the Fetishcon event in Florida. I tie her wrists and then hobble her ankles. I plan on taking her for a walk down the hallway. Then I tie up her huge natural boobs with twine.I'm chatting away about how she could work for about how big they are. Then I tie them with some jute rope as I make more conversation with her and add a crotch rope, which I wish I would have done a little tighter looking back, tho I have her direct me as to where to put it, then I continue to tie her up and put a silver ballgag in her mouth. Then I put a big silver collar and leash on her and take her for a walk down the hallway of the Tampa Hyatt. I make her run telling her that we aren't allowed to be in the hallway like that. So she's trying to run in 5 inch pumps, hobbled ankles and breast bondage. We get back to the room and I have her get on the bed so I can put her in a hogtie to watch her struggle. Then I get back.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

Download Vicious Vamp-Big breasted cutie hobbled and leash led
DimSan070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:56 AM   #3472
DimSan070

HardTied - Melody Cummings - The Cummings

Melody Cummings is not new to bondage, but she's new to us. She doesn't quite know what to make of our brand of bondage. She seems a bit nervous as the ropes go on and then she's excited. A ball gag keeps her from expressing herself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HardTied - Melody Cummings - The Cummings
Old 01-26-2020, 07:30 AM   #3473
DimSan070

The kinky couple get another blond

Cast: Crystal Frost, Dixie Comet, JJ Plush
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Ball Tied, Extreme Heels, Stockings, Ball Gag, Struggle, Story Line, Big Tits, Elbow Tie

This is a continuation of the JJ gets picked up/ Kinky Couple clips. JJ sits on the couch in a slutty dress they provided for her with her wrists, elbows, and lets tied. They bring over an enormous red ballgag and put it into her mouth. They hear someone at the door and a girl comes in looking for a party. She has the wrong address. They decide to keep the curvy blond and after a scuffle pull out a gun and get to work tying her up. They grab the video camera to make a film of it for their clips4sale site. They stuff a ballgag in her mouth and grope at both girls boobs. They decide to remove JJ's big gag and the female puts a size 12 pair of satin panties into her mouth and then wraps her head with vetwrap. They stuff the other girls mouth with socks and wrap her head. The girls get hogtied and are left to struggle but the couple gets tired. They don't want to two to help untie one another so they wheel in a big cage, and untie there legs and make them scoot up into it. By this time t.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 808.9 MB

Download The kinky couple get another blond
Old 01-26-2020, 08:21 AM   #3474
DimSan070

Lea Lexis, Izzy Bell - Totally dominated (2019)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lea Lexis, Izzy Bell
Genres: BDSM

Cute blonde submissive Izzy Bell had no idea what she was in for when she submitted to dominant Lea Lexis. After she uncuffs her she pulls out her magic wand and her to orgasm over and over again until they both can't take anymore.

Duration: 29:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5793kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lea Lexis, Izzy Bell - Totally dominated (2019)
Old 01-26-2020, 09:55 AM   #3475
DimSan070

The neighbor girl wanted to be tied up and gagged

Cast: Darling Rikki

A seemingly nice couple calls to JJ from their boat. They ask if she wants a and to come aboard for a ride. She agrees and explains that she lost her friends. She thinks they are on the other side of the island. Once she gets on the boat a woman pulls out some rope and JJ asks her what she plans to tie the boat to since there don't seem to be any docks anywhere. Then she notices the man has a gu n and she begs for them not to hurt her as the woman grabs her. The scene cuts to JJ tied at the wrists, ankles and elbows. She pleads with them to let her go but the woman Darling Rikki, stuffs her mouth with socks and wraps her head very tightly with vetwrap to silence her. The two pull the boat away and JJ struggles in the hot sun for a bit before Rikki comes back over and pulls her boobs out and plays with her a bit.

Duration: 17:23
Video: 864x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 394.9 MB

Download The neighbor girl wanted to be tied up and gagged
Old 01-26-2020, 10:46 AM   #3476
DimSan070

InfernalR - Scarlett Mae - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

Studio: InfernalRestraints

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download InfernalR - Scarlett Mae - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave
Old 01-26-2020, 12:20 PM   #3477
DimSan070

Zip tying the neighbor's

Cast: JJ Plush

I do love bondage in my every day life and when I'm not playing a damsel or tying one up there is nothing like letting go with a really mentally and physically challenging suspension like this, already corsetted in a few inches I was in bondage well before being roped up, then the elbow tie and suspension, plus he twisted my body around in a most unusual way! I was out for the count, in a good way! Here are some images from that occasion. This ropework was done by Don Sir, he really knows his ropes. Please don't randomly try this at home

Duration: 17:07
Video: 864x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 376.3 MB

Download Zip tying the neighbor's
Old 01-26-2020, 01:13 PM   #3478
DimSan070

InfernalR - Juliette March - Breeder - Insemination

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That's what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I'm completely at his mercy.

Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download InfernalR - Juliette March - Breeder - Insemination
Old 01-26-2020, 02:45 PM   #3479
DimSan070

What Are Friends For Part 2

Cast: JJ Plush

They meet a flat chested woman there that wanted boobs. Little did they know she couldn't get credit approval and she didn't have the cash or stripper skills to convince a man to buy her a set. She is mad. She befriends the busty in the waiting room and invites them over later that night for and going out dancing, only she has other plans for the busty duo. She has them tied and ballgagged when the scene begins she gropes at them and makes them kiss through there gags.

Duration: 41:38
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 315.3 MB

Download What Are Friends For Part 2
Old 01-26-2020, 03:37 PM   #3480
DimSan070

IRestraints - Scarlett Mae - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IRestraints - Scarlett Mae - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

Tags
bdsm, bondage, domination, rope bondage, submission