Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 04-23-2024, 02:51 AM   #8031
Karantin

Default Tree Tied Torture

About video: Chrissy has been left naked and tied to a tree with her arms stretched overhead and her rope gag and crotch rope both tightly secured to the tree so that she can hardly move! She struggles and squirms helplessly in the inescapable predicament, fearfully waiting for her captor to return, worried about what ways he plans to torture her next! Some time later he returns with a pair of clover clamps and she tries to beg him to let her go, mmpphhing through her tight rope gag, but he says nothing as he proceeds to clamp her nipples and torture her by pulling on the chain. She appropriately reacts to the painful sensations of her clamped nipples being stretched. He then leaves her there again with her nipples tightly clamped and in visible distress. Later he returns and removes the tight clamps from her nipples which is even more torturous than when he put them on! Then he torments her further by tugging on the crotch rope that is already pulled excruciatingly tight up in her pussy. She is left struggling hopelessly knowing that he has even more evil plans in store for her when he returns!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:11:16
File Size : 488Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/fdcc3763616ec/Tree_Tied_Torture.mp4
Karantin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 07:24 AM   #8032
Karantin

Default Tricked Into Bondage By Her Best Friends Brother

About video: Chrissy is a conservative high school student visiting the house of one her only friends. While waiting for her friend she meet the older brother, who tricks her into being tied up because she is shy and naive. The brother has her bound with zip ties to start. She thinks it isn’t so bad but then he tightly zip ties her elbows so that they are touching. Her demeanor shifts to defiant and bitchy at this point as she starts demanding angrily that he let her out. She starts screaming for her friend Emily at which point he cleave gags her! She struggles and gag bitches angrily though the gag asking him what he thinks he is doing! The brother decides the gag isn't working well enough and proceeds to ungag her after which, she calls him a piece of shit and tells him he is going to get in so much trouble! He takes off her glasses and she gets even angrier as he puts a ball gag in her mouth. She furiously curses him out and continues to hurtle insults demanding to be let out through her gag.
After a couple minutes, he relents and ungags her, puts her glasses back on and tells her he thinks it's time to go up to his room! She responds "What? Go up to your room? Oh hell no, I know what that means! Let me out, mmmpph!" A rag is suddenly stuffed in her mouth and she is wide eyed as she is duct tape gagged with two strips of tape! He then secures her even more by adding duct tape around her ankles, thighs, wrists and arms! He takes off her glasses again and carries her around the room over his shoulder, as she defiantly gag bitches and struggles the whole time! At this point, he puts her down but decides she is still making way too much noise and produces a soaked rag and covers her mouth and nose with it to subdue her. She eyeballs it hard and struggles to fight it but is eventually XXXX out. When she wakes up she is still taped up and gagged but is also now hogtied on the bed in the brothers room! She looks very scared as she helplessly struggles and mmmpps though the gag, begging him for mercy with her big blue eyes

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:41
File Size : 728Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c078afc7261ef/Tr...ds_Brother.mp4
Old 04-24-2024, 03:25 AM   #8033
Karantin

Default Ultragirl Vs The Black Cat Pt. 1

About video: The Black Cat breaks into a warehouse looking for valuable to steal. Unbeknownst to her, UltraGirl is on to her and has just landed outside. UltraGirl enters the warehouse and confronts The Black Cat. "Your thieving days are over" she says. The Black Cat confidently mocks her… she’s not going down without a fight. They lock arms and wrestle a bit but UltraGirl uses her ultra strength to pin The Black Cat against the wall. "I'm taking you in” she says. Just then the Black Cat scratches UltraGirl on the neck. Her claws have a XXXX out XXXX in them. UltraGirl staggers and falls to the floor, woozy and confused. Her eyes flutter shut and The Black Cat proceeds to play with caress UltraGirl’s XXXX body. As the scene ends she says "This will be my greatest score of all time" as she tugs on UltraGirl's costume.
UltraGirl is now stripped to her panties and hogtied. She wakes up to her predicament and struggles. She says out loud "Hogtie ... why is it always a hogtie?" The Black Cat enters wearing UltraGirl's costume. She taunts UltraGirl who remains defiant, running her fingernails around UltraGirl’s struggling body and licking her like a cat. She makes a point to lick UltraGirl's nipples too. UltraGirl says "You won't get away with this. The public will know that you're not me." The Black Cat laughs. "They won't be able to catch me while I am wearing this" pointing to UltraGirl's power belt…. “while I have all of your powers." UltraGirl continues to struggle and The Black Cat finally ballgags UltraGirl and says "I can't believe how easy it was to steal your identity ... and your costume!" Black Cat laughs as she leaves. She goes outside and flies off leaving UltraGirl struggling helplessly bound and gagged. How will she manage to escape her predicament and get her power belt back from The Black Cat when she is completely powerless without it

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:45
File Size : 490Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ae47f6b8c9050/Ul..._Cat_Pt._1.mp4
Old 04-26-2024, 03:21 AM   #8034
Karantin

Default You Cant Be Too Careful When Dealing With Chrissy Marie

About video: Chrissy Marie is a dangerous and cunning spy that has been captured by a villainous organization when she infiltrated their headquarters in an attempt to thwart their plans for world domination. The scene starts with Chrissy waking up bound to a chair with minimal amounts of rope and cleave gagged. She is interrogated by one of the henchmen and as the interrogation progresses the henchman adds more and more rope to Chrissy until she is very heavily bound in an excessive amount of restraints and unable to escape. Finally she is gagged with both a ballgag and microfoam tape wrapped over the ballgag and around her head several times then her hands are also taped to ensure she won't be able to untie any of the knots. The henchman leaves Chrissy to struggle helplessly as she gag talks and contemplates her escape plan, which has now become impossible to achieve

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:16
File Size : 892Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f9cae88168471/Yo...issy_Marie.mp4
Old 04-28-2024, 10:15 PM   #8035
Karantin

Default Bound By My Disgruntled Girlfriend - Chrissy & Khristall - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie

About video: My girlfriend Khristall and I are celebrating our anniversary. We just got home from dinner and I decide I want to treat her girlfriend to a sensual massage. I start by rubbing her shoulders to help loosen her up, then I playfully lower the top of her sexy dress revealing her perky breasts. I then start to massage her beautiful feet. After that Khristall says she wants to return the favor so I decide to strip down to just my panties to make it easier for her and also set the mood. After a minute or so of massage Khristall surprises me by pulling out a bunch of rope and a huge ballgag which puts in my mouth. I can barely say a word as she ties up my hands and feet with the rope. At first Im kinda into it, thinking the night has progressed to the next stage, but then she reveals that she has other plans! Khristall grabs my purse and takes off to buy herself something nice for our anniversary! She leaves me tightly bound, ballgagged and struggling helplessly, waiting for her to return and surely plotting my revenge!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:42
File Size : 640Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e592262df1628/Bo..._Khristall.mp4
Old 04-29-2024, 03:26 AM   #8036
Karantin

Default Bound By The School Bully - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie

About video: Chrissy is a teachers pet who got the school bully expelled for snitching on him when she caught breaking the rules. The bully also has a crush on Chrissy for a while, because even though she is a little nerdy he has to admit she is also really hot! However Chrissy turned him down when he tried to ask her out and now that she got him expelled he is prepared to get payback for both! The next day Chrissy is getting ready for school while chatting on the phone with her best friend when the bully decides to pay her a little visit. He scares her and she tells him he needs to leave, but of course thats not what he had planned! He grabs her and pulls her arms tightly together by her back as she struggles to get away. Too bad he has rope to keep that from happening! He ties her elbows and wirsts tightly before moving to her legs, where of course he takes the opportunity to lift up her skirt and fondle her as she squirms and pleads with him to let her go. As wraps more rope around her pretty satin blouse he picks on her about the collar she is wearing, asking her if she even knows what it means. Chrissy explains she saw it in a movie and she just thinks it looks cool and didnt know it had more meaning. He snickers and promises her he will be sure to show her what that is for! She really starts to complain when he pulls a crotch rope up tight between her legs, so he gags her with a large ball gag to solve that problem, plus it looks great! Chrissy looks humiliated and worried for whats to come as he XXXX her to the ground. He finally attaches a rope from her ankles to the collar, pulling her into an immobilizing ball tie! After a few good smacks on the ass he leaves her bound and helpless, promising to return with more toys for him to teach her about. Chrissy struggles and starts drooling from her ball gag, which only makes her more feel hopeless as she is certain there is no chance of escape. She is left in anticipation of what other plans he has in store. She should have though twice before walking around in a slave collar and giving people ideas, like the school bully with a secret bondage obsession! (Includes 2 minutes Behind The Scenes footage)

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:01
File Size : 568Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/8f6c308f72da3/Bo...hool_Bully.mp4
Old 04-29-2024, 12:50 PM   #8037
Karantin

Default Bound In Black Lingerie & Rope - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie

About video: He drags her in blindfolded, elbows and wrists already tightly bound with black rope. She struggles and questions where he is taking her, pleading with him to leave her alone, she really just wants to go home! Little does she know this will be her new home now! He removes her blindfold and she looks around, scared and confused. She has been really annoying him with all her pathetic crying plus he needs to keep her quiet while he is away, so before she comes to her senses he surprises her with a mouth full of her own dirty panties! He kept them for this very occasion when he made her to strip and change into the lingerie she is wearing. She struggles and protests as he wraps a black bandage around her mouth and several times, her commotion getting significantly more muffled with each tight layer he adds. By the time he gags her with the entire roll of vetrap she can hardly even say mmppphhhh!!! The excruciatingly tight gagging has made her even more fearful for what else he has in store. He tells her get on the floor where he proceeds to tie her ankles crossed and attach the rope to her bound wrists, strictly hogtying her and leaving her there helplessly bound and gagged while he goes to take care of some business! Once he leaves she begins her desperate attempt to escape, but the knots are cinched way too tight and she realizes she is really stuck in her predicament! She tries to call for help but all the noises she can manage to make are extremely muffled mmmppphhsss that no one will possibly be able to hear! She continues to struggle against the ropes as it is her only hope, just trying to keep from choking on the huge wad of panties in her mouth. The tears even start to well up in her big blue eyes as she visibly suffers from the unrelenting gag throughout her torturous ordeal!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:48
File Size : 507Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e08e15b2a8766/Bo...rie_&_Rope.mp4
Old 04-30-2024, 03:26 AM   #8038
Karantin

Default Bound Seat Belted Struggle - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie

About video: I wake up groggy and confused and look around to realize I have no idea where I am or whose car this is! Last I remember it was Wednesday evening and I was on my way to work out! Now I am tied up tight with rope and my bound socked feet are stuck in the headrest in front. My hands were tied back to the headrest behind me and I am strapped in so tightly with my seatbelt than I can hardly move at all! The more I struggle the more I realize just how stuck I am. I frantically gag talk and try to find a way out of my predicament. It seems that the seat belt was also wrapped around the headrest behind me to keep me extra secure! After some time of struggling I finally manage to work my socked feet out of the headrest, but it doesnt prove very useful, I definitely have to get my hands free, but Ive been pulling on them as hard as I can and they just wont break free! I mmpphhh and wiggle in my seat, scared and confused. Just as I want to give up I figure out how to remove the headrest from behind me, freeing my hands from being stuck over my head. Unfortunately I still cant unbuckle my seat belt with my wrists bound like this, so I wiggle my hands and eventually work the ropes off. I remove my seat belt and that horrible tape gag and I know my only option is to go for it before its too late! I open the car door and begin to hop away with my ankles and legs still bound, but I am surprised by a mean looking man who open the door in front of me before I can escape! I turn around and try to hop away, but there is no other way out! I am so scared and ask him what he wants with me but he just picks me up and throws me over his shoulder to carry me inside as I kick my socked feet and beg him for release!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:30
File Size : 492Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/80090cd379b65/Bo...d_Struggle.mp4
Old 04-30-2024, 10:19 PM   #8039
Karantin

Default Brutally Bound & Gagged By Two Bad Guys - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie

About video: Nobody was supposed to be home, but it turns out they were given bad information! He found her there wearing nothing but her red lace lingerie. He keeps her tightly hand gagged as she struggles violently in his lap while he calls his partner to come and help! His partner is just as surprised to see the scantily clad girl and says they need to do something with her. Together they use rope to tie her up nice and tight, but she was still too loud, despite their threats to gag her. So one of them grabs her by the hair and stuffs a pair of panties deep into her mouth, tightly wrapping clear tape around her mouth and head before she can spit it out!
They leave her struggling severely bound and gagged while they go off in search of what they came for! Later one of the guys returns to check on Chrissy and sees her all helplessly tied up with her boobs falling out and he just could not resist. So he removes her gag and makes her get on her knees so he can enjoy their little captive. Of course, the other guy had to have his turn too (not shown). After they both have their way with her, they pack her mouth full as she cries “not again!” and then ties a rag between her teeth to cleave gag her tightly! They leave her to struggle yet again as they go to finish ransacking the place.
She desperately tries to free herself but her predicament is truly inescapable! The longer she suffers in her bondage the more she find that she enjoys feeling so vulnerable and restricted. Her fearful whimpers begin to turn to sexy mmppphss and moans as she struggles against the extremely tight ropes. Finally it’s time for the men to leave her, but it seems Chrissy has something she would like to say first. So one of them removes the gag for her and she says "Arent you guys going to play with me some more?!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:34
File Size : 692Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b05d29c019dd7/Br...o_Bad_Guys.mp4
Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM   #8040
Karantin

Default Chrissys Hogtied Torment - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie

About video: Chrissy has been left naked and helplessly struggling in her hotel room after ending up tightly hogtied by her crazy first date! When he asked if she would be willing to let him tie her up, she had no idea this is what he had in mind! She tried to ask him to stop but that just made him want to tie her up even tighter and he even gagged her with the rope and hogtied it to her wiggling bare feet so that even the slightest struggle causes her to gag on the rope harder! Now he has left her all alone and she isnt sure how long she has before he returns! She struggles desperately to escape her bound and rope gagged predicament, but he tied her up so tight there is no chance she will get free!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:08:11
File Size : 349Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/20eab747baa42/Ch...ed_Torment.mp4

Tags
hard bondage, torture