Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 08-21-2019, 04:23 AM   #2811
Balamut693

Default Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Arielle Aquinas
Video language: English

Fear, anxiety, frustration, pain - Each takes a toll on the body and mind. Combine them and you have a true test of a person. Arielle is tested. She's bound strenuously and is subjected to each component. Her body is struck, she's choked, she's sexually.

When you fear something that is about to happen your heart beats faster, you breathe heavier. When the thing you fear is a plastic bag over your head this is a real problem. Arielle struggles to breathe. Her fear overwhelms her and she struggles. The little gasps of air she's allowed are not enough to satisfy her.

The ultimate in overwhelming is sexual stimulation. Arielle has a fucking machine in her ass and a vibrator on her clit. She can barely focus on what is happening to her and she has zero choice, but to suffer through.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Overwhelmed
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 06:26 AM   #2812
Balamut693

Default Sahrye Carried, Balltied, Gagged With Her Own Socks - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Sahrye Carried, Balltied, Gagged With Her Own Socks - Scene 1 - HD 720p

A door opens and Sahrye is carried down a long hallway and then down another. Her captor finally arrives at his destination. He opens the door and walks in. Sahrye is put on the floor and played with for a while. He eventually binds her wrists behind her back and then he binds her ankles. Soon she is ballgagged and more rope is added while she struggles. By the time the clip ends, Sahrye is thoroughly bound and not going anywhere!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sahrye Carried, Balltied, Gagged With Her Own Socks - Scene 1 - HD 720p
Old 08-21-2019, 06:47 AM   #2813
Balamut693

Default After Pole Class

After Pole Class

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RestrictedSenses.
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina finished her pole dancing class and came home looking as sexy as hell dressed in her pink metallic panties, black crop top and white knee high socks paired with white super sky high heels. She starts the shoot gagged in a silver harness ballgag while stretching out on the carpet. She ends up with tightly tied elbows, a chest harness and tight crotch rope. Hogtied tightly with her harness gag pulled right back and tied off to her ankles she certainly has a good post workout stretch!

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6349kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download After Pole Class
Old 08-21-2019, 08:51 AM   #2814
Balamut693

Default Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Scene 4 - HD 720p

More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Scene 4 - HD 720p
Old 08-21-2019, 09:11 AM   #2815
Balamut693

Default Schoolgirl by the Window

Schoolgirl by the Window

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RestrictedSenses.
Genres: Bondage

Mina is looking sexy as all hell dressed in a gorgeous schoolgirl uniform, this kind of costume is fucking made for her, there is something about cute Japanese girls and schoolgirl uniforms, Mina just destroys this look! Pigtails, green plaid skirt, white shirt, white knee high socks, black heels and sexy white schoolgirl panties. This was a really fun shoot, Mina teases the camera for a while before she is bound elbows tied tightly, and teases the camera some more. She is laid down on the carpet and has her ankles tied to her thighs and immobilised. Some very nice playful shots here, this one was a little more about the tease and cheesecake, there was just so damn many good shots to choose from I had to upload more preview images. There will definitely be more shoots with this exact costume, possibly a lot sooner than you think.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6350kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Schoolgirl by the Window
Old 08-21-2019, 11:17 AM   #2816
Balamut693

Default Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Terra is gagged with a pump gag as she sits in a chair with her arms strapped tightly around a post. Soon after she is nose hooked. I pull away her chair and she is now standing. She is crotchroped. Her crotch rope is pulled forward and up, which arches Terra's back nicely, pulling her hips upwards and out away from the post.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6823kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Scene 1 - HD 720p
Old 08-21-2019, 11:36 AM   #2817
Balamut693

Default New Pole Dancing Bodysuit

New Pole Dancing Bodysuit

Mina just received her new pole dancing shipment from Rad Polewear. She is in love with one of the lace bodysuits, I am too! So anyway it was getting late in the afternoon, some really nice light coming in through the window, so what better thing to do than to have her dress up in her new favourite pole outfit and hogtie her nice and tight! Tight elbow bondage and crossed ankle hogtie. This is a really beautiful shoot, Mina is really gorgeous in the photos and video, shes definitely getting better at giving the camera what it wants and is starting to look like a bit of a bondage supermodel through the lens if you ask me! I am a lucky guy indeed.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download New Pole Dancing Bodysuit
Old 08-21-2019, 01:41 PM   #2818
Balamut693

Default Becomes Submissive For Her Client - Lacy Lennon - HD 720p

Becomes Submissive For Her Client - Lacy Lennon - HD 720p

I need to have control, it's what I crave. Whether it be in bed or out of it, I'm in charge. Tonight, I want Lacy Lennon. I want her to do everything I tell her to and I always get what I want.

Duration: 1:02:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Becomes Submissive For Her Client - Lacy Lennon - HD 720p
Old 08-21-2019, 02:00 PM   #2819
Balamut693

Default Schoolgirl Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

Schoolgirl Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

Mina is back in her school uniform. This time I hood her in a white lambskin open mouth hood, and gag her with a harness ring gag. She is bound in pink rope (My favourite) with her elbows tight, her skirt is stripped from her and she is left in her white shirt, white schoolgirl panties and knee high socks. All natural light, I love this new house, Mina looks so nice tightly draped in ropes in beautiful natural daylight. She ends up hogtied with her gag roped to her elbow ropes. As I am untying her, its clear the position was quite tough on her, there is some real emotion there. Lets just say she was a little overcome and was glad to be untied in the end

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Schoolgirl Hooded Gagged and Hogtied
Old 08-21-2019, 04:07 PM   #2820
Balamut693

Default Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio - Scene 1 - HD 720p

After a summer of moving, I am finally in the new studio and Kimmy lee gets to be the first to experience it. As with most first time models, I want to get an idea of what Kimmy is capable of. I grope, spank, and manhandle Kimmy and she seems to like it... so far so good. I crotchrope her and bind her legs. I am using some stiff flea market rope, so it takes a while to get her legs bound. I spank and fondle her more before I untie her neckrope and seat her.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Tags
bdsm, extreme bondage, fetish, hardcore, humilation