Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 04-25-2024, 05:51 AM   #591
belialxxxx

Default Lezdom This Bitch Is Worthy Only Of Spitting And Dirt

Lezdom This Bitch Is Worthy Only Of Spitting And Dirt

Genre: Lezdom, slave, female domination

Format: mp4
Size: 1.28 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:17:03

DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Lezdom_This bitch is worthy only of spitting and dirt.mp4
DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

belialxxxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 11:37 AM   #592
belialxxxx

Default Lezdom Tied, Teased, And Pleasing Monica

Lezdom Tied, Teased, And Pleasing Monica

Genre: LESBIAN DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, TICKLING, LESBIAN, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SPIT FETISH

Size: 2.57 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:05

Lezdom_Tied, Teased, and Pleasing Monica.mp4

Old 04-25-2024, 01:44 PM   #593
belialxxxx

Default Lezdom Bay Beach Bitches (jessica & Qs)

Lezdom Bay Beach Bitches (jessica & Qs)

Description: We went to a beautiful beach with Jessica to fill her pussy with some pebbles but unfortunately we had some unexpected visitors (tourists) while I was just stuffing her pussy lol so we had to run away. I had no time to remove the pebbles so she had to run with the stones being inside her pussy. The next bay was very far away we had to hike about 6 kms in the hot sun. When we arrived exhausted to that lonely beach, first I removed the pebbles of the previous beach from her vagina, then I stuffed it again with new bigger ones. In the end she had to push the pebbles out of her pussy on me while I used a vibe on her clit. She came several times and she had her very first squirting in her life. That was a memorable adventure for Jessica, for sure.

Size: 858.15 MB
Duration: 00:14:15

Lezdom_Bay Beach Bitches (Jessica & QS).mp4

Old 04-25-2024, 03:27 PM   #594
belialxxxx

Default Lezdom Brush March (nazryana & Qs)

Lezdom Brush March (nazryana & Qs)

Description:Similar to Long March but with long brushes instead of ropes and chains. Nazryana has to walk spread legged and on tiptoes over different tube and floor cleaning brushes back and forth.

Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:33:50

Lezdom_Brush March (Nazryana & QS).mp4

Old 04-25-2024, 05:26 PM   #595
belialxxxx

Default Lezdom Clit Clash (nazryana & Qs)

Lezdom Clit Clash (nazryana & Qs)

Description: My clit clash movie was one of my most painful experience, focusing the pain on my pumped up clitoris alone during a whole pain session is way too mean so I mercied Nazryana and I used the motorized rubber band sling shot not only on her clit but on her nipples too. And I also let her do it to herself since it was much more fun to watch her fear and causing pain to herself than doing it to her. Although her clit was not pumped up during the whole session, only before the last rubber band hit, her clitoris got destroyed enough to be censored out and she had to wear panties to hide her meatloafed clit. But she still were able to cum afterall so her clit was still working lol.

Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:32:37

Lezdom_Clit Clash (Nazryana & QS).mp4

Old 04-25-2024, 07:57 PM   #596
belialxxxx

Default Lezdom Crotch Rope (nazryana & Qs)

Lezdom Crotch Rope (nazryana & Qs)

Description:Nazryana has to stand with her legs open, on tip toes and her hands tied up while she is wearing a rough rope tanga which has 2 kgs and later 5 kgs weights attached to it. This way the rope cuts into her pussy deeper and deeper especially when I swing the weights or when I add my own weight to it. And another bonus for her is some caning and spanking on her butts and tits with a wooden stick and with a riding crop.

Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:25:25

Lezdom_Crotch Rope (Nazryana & QS).mp4

Old 04-25-2024, 10:18 PM   #597
belialxxxx

Default Lezdom Cunt Duel (nazryana & Qs)

Lezdom Cunt Duel (nazryana & Qs)

Description: There is nothing better than starting the New Year with a delicious pussy whipping, more exactly with a friendly cunt duel with N azryana. The rules were very simple. Each of us had to bear 10 whip lashes in a row on the pussy delivered with a dragon tail whip. When one of us collapsed, she had one more. In the end I had 60, Nazryana had 71 pussy strokes.

Size: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:35:16

Lezdom_Cunt Duel (Nazryana & QS).mp4

Old 04-26-2024, 02:16 AM   #598
belialxxxx

Default Lezdom Detective Carter Harem Undercover 2

Lezdom Detective Carter Harem Undercover 2

Description: We open with Det. Carter bound in a bondage device, on her hands/knees. In walks Tilly, the sex slavery auction client who had discovered her deception previously. This evil German girl has been given free reign to do whatever she likes to Det. Carter prior to the auction. Tilly (speaking both English and German throughout!) taunts and teases Det. Carter. She pulls up her dress, revealing a stiff black dildo. At first Tilly pulls down Det. Carter's pantyhose, exposing her. She then makes Det. Carter suck her dildo.
It seems that Tilly is something of a lesbian and foot freak herself, as she takes some time to suck on and lick Det. Carter's helpless nylon feet. We then see Tilly begin a hot session of using both her dildo and a hitachi to fuck Det. Carter and her to cum! Including a sexy POV-shot from Tilly's perspective where the now-wet hitachi Det. Carter to orgasm.
Then move into the auction phase (last several minutes of the clip) - we hear the crowd around as the bidding commences for Det. Carter. Tilly is there, and after several bids, wins the bidding! It seems that Det. Carter will be going home w/ Tilly to Germany, to spend out her days as Tilly's sex toy. Det. Carter is defiant ot the end. At the end of the auction, the auctioneer hands Tilly something to put Det. Cartter out (which she does) to seal the deal.

Size: 2.53 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:15:13

Lezdom_Detective Carter Harem Undercover 2.mp4

Old 04-26-2024, 04:54 AM   #599
belialxxxx

Default Lezdom Gladiators (nazryana Vs Abby)

Lezdom Gladiators (nazryana Vs Abby)

Description: Watch how Abby and Nazryana beat the pee out of each other like real amazon gladiators. The rules is simple: the one who is able to hit three times in a row on the opponent's body is the winner and she squirts in the looser's mouth.

Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:21:19

Lezdom_Gladiators (Nazryana Vs Abby).mp4

Old 04-26-2024, 07:26 AM   #600
belialxxxx

Default Lezdom My Neighbor Sucking My Feet - Goddess Grazi

Lezdom My Neighbor Sucking My Feet - Goddess Grazi

Description: My neighbor sucking my feet. No drama, no story. Only foot worship!

Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:09:47

Lezdom_My neighbor sucking my feet - Goddess Grazi.mp4

Tags
girl & girl, lezdom