Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 07-08-2019, 11:04 PM   #21
ZigZaguS

Default Slave Girl Vol. 2

Slave Girl Vol. 2

Studio: Bizarre

They will do as they are told no matter how perverse without any complaints, meet the Slave Girl. More slaves subject themselves to spanking, bondage, candle wax, whipping, electro-shock and much more from merciless Mistresses.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Slave Girl Vol. 2
ZigZaguS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 01:08 AM   #22
ZigZaguS

Default IR - Lythe - Lyla Storm, Jack Hammer - HD

IR - Lythe - Lyla Storm, Jack Hammer - HD

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

Lyla Storm is such a sweet talker. She knows just how to butter us up. We ask the obvious question, "Why'd you come to us?" Her answer is perfect. "You aren't afraid to do do new, scary things." We certainly aren't. We have a lot of fun things in store for her. She says it herself, bondage orgasms are just better. We're letting her do a lot of talking now because once we get started she'll be limited to grunts, moans, and screams, all through a gag.

She's flexible, both of body and mind. She instantly falls into subspace and don't put up any real resistance when the hurting starts. We're able to bend her over backward, spread her legs wide, and push her body to the limits with rough bondage, tough positions, and harsh corporal punishment.

There is a lot going on. She said one of the best parts of BDSM was the feeling of having an orgasm through all of the pain and distractions. She will have the chance to try it out. One thing is for certain, though, after everything she goes through today she is going to be gasping for air.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download IR - Lythe - Lyla Storm, Jack Hammer - HD
Old 07-09-2019, 01:30 AM   #23
ZigZaguS

Default Natural Born Sexbot Kalina Ryu Throatboarded

Natural Born Sexbot Kalina Ryu Throatboarded

Studio: Sexuallybroken

There simply isnt anyone else like Kalina Ryu. She is a grinning, sex crazed unbreakable stunningly hot sexual athlete in a league of her own. It is hard to believe that this is her very first bondage shoot, she takes to it like a duck to water. She is not overwhelmed by what we throw at her, all she goes is ask for more with a huge grin plastered across her beautiful drool covered face.
Bound on a sybian crucifix style, a wooden board and leather belt keeps Kalina Ryus head firmly in place. It is the perfect position for throatboarding. She can not move her head away or dodge the dick. We are going to nail her head to the board with cock. A blindfold cuts off her vision, reducing her to a mouth hole on its knees. Her shaved pussy is belted down on top of the worlds most powerful vibrator, ready for the overload of orgasms we are about to throw at her.
A light dusting of oil highlights her curves, the sybian is switched on and the cock is introduced. There is no warm up needed, Kalinas throat simply seems to be ready to go at all times. The drooling deepthroat covers her face with a deep shine but fails to knock the cocky grin off her face. The endless blasting multiple orgasms and pounding train of hard cock would get most peoples attention. Not this one though. Kalina Ryu is one of a kind.
Ok ok, we didnt even get close to sexually breaking this one. But it sure was fun trying. Our hats are off to you my dear. You are a true champion.

Duration: 18:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 987.9 MB

Download Natural Born Sexbot Kalina Ryu Throatboarded
Old 07-09-2019, 03:31 AM   #24
ZigZaguS

Default IR - yes, Yes, YES! - Blonde Winnie Rider and OT - HD

IR - yes, Yes, YES! - Blonde Winnie Rider and OT - HD

Cast: Winnie Rider

Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.

Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.

She told us that her favorite thing was pussy torture, though, and we didn't forget. OT is going to flog, cane, whip and paddle her pussy without mercy. And that won't be all that happens. Bondage isn't just for arms and legs. Clamps and hooks contort her face until she looks exactly how OT wants her to.. It's uncomfortable and distracting but nothing is going to keep her from feeling the impacts that are going to come down on her exposed cunt.

By the time her slot is filled with the cold metal dildo she is so sore. It doesn't matter. OT pounds Winnie relentlessly with the toy until she has an explosive orgasm. That doesn't begin to describe the intensity. Winnie wasn't kidding when she said she loved pussy torture. Getting abused like she did had her dripping wet and ready to blow before the steel cock was even inside of her. She's crying but it doesn't stop her from cumming.

Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps

Download IR - yes, Yes, YES! - Blonde Winnie Rider and OT - HD
Old 07-09-2019, 03:54 AM   #25
ZigZaguS

Default Asia Zo

Asia Zo

Studio: Hardtied

A horny coed is a dirty coed and a fun one. Shell do exactly what she needs to, anything really, if it means shes going to get the chance to get off. Asia Zo wants to feel it. She wants a big, hard cock between her legs, splitting her cunt wide open and filling her up. She wants it bad enough that whatever it takes to get her there, shell suffer through it willingly. If Jack Hammer wants to tie her to a chair and cane the living shit out of her feet, it wont matter if she can have a good cum in the end. A good whipping earns her some time with the celebrator. It isnt all she needs, but its a good start. In the end she doesnt get the dick, but she does get something almost as good. The Sybian is an amazing machine. Its literally the most powerful vibrator shell ever see and shes getting strapped down to it. Straddling this monster is a one way ticket to subspace. It rumbles, shaking her to her core and blowing her mind. Theres so much going on that she cant process it all. Her body is being whipped, she is blindfolded and squeezed by rope, and there is no escape from her torment.

Duration: 50:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Asia Zo
Old 07-09-2019, 05:57 AM   #26
ZigZaguS

Default IR - Siouxsie Q's Audition - Siouxsie Q and OT - HD

IR - Siouxsie Q's Audition - Siouxsie Q and OT - HD

Cast: Siouxsie Q

What is your experience with BDSM?

As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren't considered normal, weren't your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That's why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it's actually awesome and not boring.

What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?

It's the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I'm a businesswoman, I'm an entrepreneur, I'm a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that's Heaven for me.

What are you most looking forward to doing today?

I'm just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don't get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I'm excited to play with all the cool toys.

Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download IR - Siouxsie Q's Audition - Siouxsie Q and OT - HD
Old 07-09-2019, 06:18 AM   #27
ZigZaguS

Default Kleio Valentien

Kleio Valentien

Studio: Infernalrestraints

OT knows which places in the neighborhood have the hottest delivery girls. You know, just so he can have some eye candy when his meals come. But Kleio Valentien shows up, a piece of meat carrying a piece of meat, and she doesnt just drop her bag off and leave. Instead she decides to take a tour of the dungeon, and the interest she shows to the device in the center of the room doesnt go unnoticed. If shes willing to walk up to it, stick her head in, and run her hands over the construction, surely she has to be at least a little bit curious as to how it feels to be locked inside of it. She doesnt seem as enthusiastic when OT has his hands on her, though. Shes whimpering and crying while he strips the clothes off of her body, desperately trying to cover herself with bound hands. When she feels the whip across her back for the first time she begins screaming into the black ball gag crammed into her mouth and violently struggling against the wooden stock that holds her neck. Unfortunately for her, OT doesnt even need to unlock her to move her around in this device. She isnt going anywhere. They are going to enjoy dinner and a date together.

Duration: 51:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Kleio Valentien
Old 07-09-2019, 08:22 AM   #28
ZigZaguS

Default HT - SquirtFest - Savannah Fox, Jack Hammer - HD

HT - SquirtFest - Savannah Fox, Jack Hammer - HD

Cast: Savannah Fox, Jack Hammer

"So what are you doing here?" It's a simple question that gets an awesome response from Savannah Fox. "I'm here to be destroyed," she says, without a second's hesitation. Perfect. Because Jack Hammer is built for destruction.

Every girl has her talents. Some sing, some dance, Savannah squirts. I don't mean a little bit, or that she has just some juicy orgasms. When this girl gets off it is like a flood pouring out of her pussy. She begs for the opportunity, too. In fact, she told us that she loves the twin sensations of intense pain and orgasms. She is totally willing to be whipped until red stripes crisscross her skin if it means having a bit of time with the Hitachi, too. Really, she prefers it.

But just because she's getting off doesn't mean Jack can't be creative. His boots need a good polish. Savannah is going to do it with her tongue, but not before Jack gets them covered in her juices. Every time she has one of her explosive orgasms she sprays all over his bitch kickers. Now when she licks them clean she will be able to taste herself all over them. Delicious.

Duration: 55:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download HT - SquirtFest - Savannah Fox, Jack Hammer - HD
Old 07-09-2019, 08:43 AM   #29
ZigZaguS

Default Elizabeth Thorn

Elizabeth Thorn

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Resistance is futile. Elizabeth Thorn knows. She has it tattooed over her pussy. We know that there is no way in hell she is getting free from her bondage before were done with her, but its more fun for us if she struggles a bit. Bondage is just fine when the girl is passive and does as shes told, but there is something just a little more exciting about a woman who will try to pull herself free from her shackles. The surest way to make her kick and scream a bit is to give her a dose of intense corporal punishment. OT takes the time to gag her and blindfold her with tape so that she can feel the crack of the whip against her face. It graces her tits and twat, too, giving her nice red welts all over her body. Near orgasms are just as effective. She isnt allowed to cum without permission, but its not going to stop OT from lighting her pussy up with a vibrator.

Duration: 50:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

Download Elizabeth Thorn
Old 07-09-2019, 10:48 AM   #30
ZigZaguS

Default HT - Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves - HD

HT - Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves - HD

Cast: Cici Rhodes

Cici Rhodes is a tall lanky redhead that clocks in at 5'10. She might be too much woman for most, but not for us. Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves. We are going to bind her down and stuff her holes until she can not get her "cum" eyes uncrossed.

There is no pleasure without pain however, and Cici will have to earn every orgasm she gets today the hard way. Cici is bound wrists to hips with large rocks tied to her ankles. The rocks slow her down enough that every movement is a painful undignified crawl. We warm her up with some foot worship and face degradation before cutting out two holes in her shirt to let her pink nipples spring free. We tease her with a vibrator but deny her what she so badly craves.

Enough warm up. Time for the main course. We tie Cici onto her back with her feet pointed up towards the ceiling, all the better to display that ass. Her holes are completely exposed and wide open and her toes call out for torture. We oblige. We are givers like that. Caning and flogging are followed up by a DP that sends our sensation slut spiraling into an earth shattering orgasm and we are not done with her yet.

We finish her off with a bent over tie that puts her at the perfect position for some strap-on fucking. A neck rope holds Cici in place and prevents her from escaping the dick. We flog that juicy ass a little more because we just can not resist before gripping our slut's hips and slamming home without mercy as weighted nipple clamps bounce painfully with every stoke. She cums gratefully all over the dick, her breath is harsh and ragged gasps. The final touch is hooding our toy with her own cut up shirt. We will be back later when we fell like playing some more...

Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download HT - Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves - HD

Tags
bdsm, bondage, rope, spanking, torture