Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 09-01-2020, 12:36 PM   #7011
DimSan070

An Exquisite Subject part 1

Rocky's long, thin, statuesque body is a thrill to behold...Slutty sex appeal oozes from her presense...even more so when she's tied up and gagged...this woman is an experienced masochist, especially when it comes to being bound in discomfort, and she loves it...she enjoys the sting of the whip and the shock of the tens unit...she enjoys being the object of helpless torments...her pussy is also very sensitive and Rocky is made to cum many times...her beauty and expressive reactions are exquisite and I roam free to toy with her as I like..

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3537kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 338.6 MB

Download An Exquisite Subject part 1
DimSan070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 03:01 PM   #7012
DimSan070

Dominating the Wildlife part 1

Cytherea is like a Tiger...Beautiful, powerful, proud...Seeing her tied is such a thrill...having a woman like this, helplessly bound for your enjoyment, is a rare occasion, like having that tiger by the tail for just a moment...She rolls on the floor, trying to find comfort...then I enter and dash all her hopes...She gets the same treatment as any of our other subjects...groped, dominated and objectified...Then it's spread on the floor...She begs for the vibrator, as it may be her only relief...I doubt she could ever get enough, and I have to stop at some point...leaving her bound and wet...Then it's Kyra Rose and her huge natural tits...In the end, she is mumified in celophane with those marvelous jugs buldging out...I wrapped the magic wand in there, right on her clit...she jumps when I plug it in...then she has a series of orgasms, mixed into a battle to free herself...I love to see them lose.

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3683kbps

File size: 313.5 MB

Download Dominating the Wildlife part 1
Old 09-01-2020, 05:26 PM   #7013
DimSan070

We Love that She Loves it part 1

Amelea's dancer body has always created a lovely subject for tough bondage...Is it fair to say that I take advantage of her flexability and will to endure? Sure...I love to...After being roped to the wall and pussy split by a crotch rope, I split her legs wide open...I turn the crank to tighten the predicament before fucking her with a dildo....Amelea cums like a good slut...the vibrator just finishes her off...I bend her over and plug her ass as I flog her...then she is split once again, this time sitting up with a breast harness...as always, Amelea gives us a great show as I rig the vibrator to her pussy and leave her to suffer.

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3571kbps

File size: 295.7 MB

Download We Love that She Loves it part 1
Old 09-01-2020, 07:51 PM   #7014
DimSan070

Blonde with a Side of Dark part 1

Chanel comes from the sunny side of the country...She has a bright smile, a nice tan and blonde hair that glows...With all that natural beauty, she has a dark side too...a side that likes to be taken advantage of...a side that likes to be bound and dominated...the inner slut must be identified and punished appropriately...It's not easy to find this out in the sex shallow, vanilla world...So I guess you could say, she finally find the right place...Her toned body was a pleasure to manhandle and that sweet face showed every sincere emotion.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3428kbps

File size: 323.2 MB

Download Blonde with a Side of Dark part 1
Old 09-01-2020, 10:16 PM   #7015
DimSan070

Jade Objectified part 1

Jade is a jaw dropper...she's got that slim yet shapely figure that just screams of feminine sexuality, and an angel's face with a perfect smile and big beautiful eyes...Yes, I was very pleased when Jade walked in the door...I was also pleased to find out that Jade loves being objectified in bondage...Her pussy was wet and warm as I cut off her tiny skirt....The highlight of the day was watching Jade endure the tens unit...First, I use anal and pussy plugs to shock her deep inside, then pads on her inner thighs...Jade's anxious reactions are precious and rare, as there is only one first time...You will love watching this one squirm and submit.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3558kbps

File size: 328.6 MB

Download Jade Objectified part 1
Old 09-02-2020, 12:41 AM   #7016
DimSan070

The Slutty Little Fighter part 1

I really underestimated Khloe...she's thin, and fragile in appearance...When she flashes that smile and opens those eyes wide, she's as pretty and precious as they come...I pull her hands behind her back and wrap them at the elbow and wrist, and even with a rope collar lead in my hand, little Khloe puts up a big fight...As I would find out, she has a will of iron, and even after you leave her begging and gasping, the next minute she can be cussing you and spitting in your face...I put her perfect body through a series of tight bondage tests, and Khlow never falters...Her pussy runs thick with creamy juices when she gets fucked and the vibrator sends her into spasms...and still the little fighter curses me...you have to admire that type of slutty hard headedness.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3431kbps

File size: 294.8 MB

Download The Slutty Little Fighter part 1
Old 09-02-2020, 03:06 AM   #7017
DimSan070

Roped and Groped part 1

Kyra is back, ready to be roped up and groped up, and with Kyra, there is lots to grope...her breasts seem to expand everytime we see her, and I focus many of my efforts on them...After having them smashed in our breast rig, she is bent over and flogged well on her ample ass...In the final scene, Kyra is cuffed to the platform, with her legs spread, and I use a fucking machine to pound her helpless pussy...the magic wand only finishes her off..

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3467kbps

File size: 296.4 MB

Download Roped and Groped part 1

Tags
bdsm, bondage, domination, rope bondage, submission