Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 12-18-2020, 07:05 PM   #2371
superperec

Default The Dom Versus the Brat part 2

The Dom Versus the Brat part 2

In her first shoot, I put young Renee through a fantasy scenerio where she was my helpless bottom and I enjoyed exercising my sadistic ways upon her...for everyone's enjoyment, especially hers...I learned on that day that Renee really enjoyed BDSM as a bottom...For this shoot, I ask Renee to be my submissive so I can enjoy exercising my sadistic ways upon her...So what's the real difference...The first shoot is considered fantasy role play whereas this shoot would be more akin to a real D/S experience....And she really blooms...Renee takes everything I have to express upon her as if she was mandated to do so...and it makes her pussy wet...I called Renee a brat, in the beginning because she was acting a bit nervous...She could have use that as motivation for either being a brat, or chosing to show me that she was a submissive...she chooses to accept the challenge of submission head on...and never falters...I push her hard...and as endearing as a brat can be, these are the types of female players who really turn my head.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1279kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 105.6 MB

Download The Dom Versus the Brat part 2
superperec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 08:28 PM   #2372
superperec

Default The Jewell Pretzel

The Jewell Pretzel

Jewll Marceau has come back for another session with us. As most of you know, Lydia is an expert at tying off knots. She's not going to use rope this time though! Lydia wants to tie Jewell herself into a pretzel! I sure hope Jewell did her stretches this morning, because she's going be hanging in a precarious situation. Not to mention the fine selection of toys that Lydia has to provide our little pretzel, Jewell for entertainment!

Duration: 8:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

Download The Jewell Pretzel
Old 12-18-2020, 09:50 PM   #2373
superperec

Default The French Damsel part 1

The French Damsel part 1

Cassie is a french model whom I managed to book while in the USA...She lives up to the reputation that french women exude...intelligence, sexy feminiity in her every gesture, and very sexually anti social...This woman enjoys many intriging sexual scenerios, and having a past of bondage in her relationship, she was all too happy to get tied up and dominated...I deeply enjoy toying with her perfect body, and her expressions are pure damsel.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3508kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 322.6 MB

Download The French Damsel part 1
Old 12-19-2020, 12:37 AM   #2374
superperec

Default Tee Fucked Again

Tee Fucked Again

Wildflower is back on her favourite fucking machine, this time the indoor winter version. It looks like the truck device, but this one is much more powerful.
By the time we are finished, Wildflower is orgasmed out and bathed in sweat

Duration: 10:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 225.1 MB

Download Tee Fucked Again
Old 12-19-2020, 02:00 AM   #2375
superperec

Default The Box Dilemma

The Box Dilemma

Kay Serah finds herself with a big dilemma, allow her ass to be electrified or engage another diabolical device to keep the power switched off

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 318.7 MB

Download The Box Dilemma
Old 12-19-2020, 03:23 AM   #2376
superperec

Default The Pretty Ones Seem to Suffer More part 1

The Pretty Ones Seem to Suffer More part 1

Kyler is even sexier and more beautiful than the first time we shot her...and she is ready for a tough day...she told me not to hold back on the bondage...she said she could take it...an awesome session with one of the prettiest faces we have ever gagged..

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3596kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

Download The Pretty Ones Seem to Suffer More part 1
Old 12-19-2020, 06:10 AM   #2377
superperec

Default The Torture Bunny part 1

The Torture Bunny part 1

Ive been trying to get this little hottie back in my ropes since we shot her late last year...Chloe has an amazing body, tight and toned...She describes herself as a people pleaser, but when she begged me to hang her upside down by her ankles, I detected a note of enthusiastic masochism...Indeed, Chloe is a torture bunny, and all too happy to offer herself up for our BDSM pleasures

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps

File size: 339.2 MB

Download The Torture Bunny part 1
Old 12-22-2020, 09:14 AM   #2378
superperec

Default Jane ' posture collar and gag

Jane ' posture collar and gag

Gorgeous Jane joins our model list today with her fair skin and red hair! She is a kinky one, she actually loves bondage and fetish, and she showed up in this beautiful corset! Time to add some of our own accessories, a super tall double locking posture collar will definitely get her attention. And armbinder to stop her from removing a big broad strap ballgag always is a nice touch. In fact, wearing a posture collar plus a big ballgag is pretty impressive, as the jaw is pushed up by the collar and down by the gag. There are not many girls who can do this! As a finishing touch, two frogtie straps and Jane isn't going anywhere!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 354.2 MB

Download Jane ' posture collar and gag
Old 12-22-2020, 12:13 PM   #2379
superperec

Default Britney ' Super tight elbow strapping

Britney ' Super tight elbow strapping

Spanish beauty Britney joins our model list, and she is so hot! Such long legs and long arms! Strapped in a tiny corset and a leather collar, she looks incredible! Leather really suits this girl! But let's get to the point: strapping those endless flexible arms in tight leather belts. We push her elbows all the way together, which she has never done before. A nice pink ballgag, in case she wants to complain about this, and we can sit back and enjoy the struggle!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 370.9 MB

Download Britney ' Super tight elbow strapping
Old 12-22-2020, 01:43 PM   #2380
superperec

Default Sophia Smith ' reverse prayer in leather

Sophia Smith ' reverse prayer in leather

Sophia Smith! This super flexible bondage babe from the UK wanted to try something different. After being tied in extremely strict rope and very extreme metal devices, she decided to go for the 3rd hard bondage shoot in one weekend: leather! Of course, being so flexible, she had to be strapped in a reverse prayer position, but Sophia does not mind at all. She loves extreme positions! There is not even the slightest chance she will escape from this, but she still struggles like her life depends on it! We love Sophia Smith, so gorgeous and flexible. We wanted to keep her forever!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 362.7 MB

Download Sophia Smith ' reverse prayer in leather

Tags
bdsm