Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 08-04-2020, 09:20 PM   #121
ZigZaguS

Extreme Pissing

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Fucking Machine, Small Tits, BrunetteSolo, pissing, masturbation, speculum, toys
Video language: English

Chrissy Fox is one of those girls that seems to get hotter everytime she appears on Wet and Pissy! Today she is in the office dressed in ripped jeans and a slightly sheer blouse and she is in the mood for some naughty fun! She stands up and walks over to a sideboard, sits on it and then starts peeing her pants! The crotch of her denim jeans turns dark as her juices start to flow and Chrissy sits there while her pee drips down over the edge of the sideboard. She touches her wet crotch and as she stands up and turns around we can see that she has left quite an impressive damp patch! This gorgeous girl doesn't hold back as she pulls down her jeans to show off her ass and knowing full well that she has got your complete attention, Chrissy starts to undress. She licks her wet denims and tastes herself before laying down on a rug on the floor and starts tugging on her puffy pussy lips. She shoots another powerful piss stream up into the air and all over her blouse, while we zoom in close on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7995kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Extreme Pissing
ZigZaguS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 09:38 PM   #122
ZigZaguS

Pure Piss Smelling - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

A pure piss smelling session like the good ol days... as requested! Two different scenes in which I swallow the entirety of Bruce's bladder - with a smile of course because I love to be useful! This reminds me of our early videos... aaah, the memories! Hope you enjoy and kee those suggestions coming, we love you ...

Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4928kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 218.7 MB

Download Pure Piss Smelling - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p
Old 08-04-2020, 11:46 PM   #123
ZigZaguS

Wicky And Katy

Genres: Blonde, Close-up, Czech, Dildo, Fingering, Lesbian, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Wet hair, Wet toy

Today is all about blondes here on VIPissy and with stunning babes Angel Wicky and Katy Sky, you can't get much better! They are both in a very horny mood and start to kiss while on the bed while wearing tank tops and no panties! Angel starts to touch Katy's pussy before Katy stands above her and sprays a stream of her golden piss all over Angel's covered big boobs! Angel has a quick lick of Katy's pussy to get a taste of her nectar then as Katy lies down on the bed, Angel hovers above her to shower her in piss too! Now that both blondes are covered in pee, they help each other take off their tank tops and taste their juices from their fabric. Katy bends over on the bed naked while Angel slides a black dildo into her pussy, and once she has finished, Katy pees into Angel's hands. These pissing lesbians love to share and Angel gets her turn with their sex toy before pissing all over Katy's perky tits. Angel wants a little more from Katy and kneels on the bed while Katy pees again, this.

Duration: 33:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8000kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Wicky And Katy
Old 08-05-2020, 12:03 AM   #124
ZigZaguS

Submission Training - Full HD 1080p

Pure submission doesn't happen overnight. I have to work hard at it, practice every day... learn to see Bruce's Cock as my God, and everything that comes out of it as my favorite food. Having my hands tied behind my back reminds me I am not in control - He is. The leash around my neck means he owns me, and can do whatever the hell he wants. Spit on my face. Masturbate using the inside of my throat as a fleshlight. Juice his piss. The more we practice, the more I feel gratitude for every single degrading thing he does to me, because I know He enjoys it and that is the ultimate reward... I am a pure object of pleasure, a sex doll descended from heaven to fulfill his dirtiest fantasies. And it feels amazing.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 493.8 MB

Download Submission Training - Full HD 1080p
Old 08-05-2020, 02:10 AM   #125
ZigZaguS

In Bed Wetting Blonde

Genres: Big tits, solo, pissing, masturbation, toys

Hot blonde Ellen Milion is a new face to Wet and Pissy and this stunning babe is laying on her bed in grey lingerie. She starts to touch her pussy through her panties while relaxing with her eyes closed and then suddenly starts wetting her panties! Her golden pee soaks through her crotch and down onto the bedsheets while Ellen touches her soaking wet panties and sucks her fingers. She pulls down her panties and with her legs up in the air she licks the crotch while playing with her pussy lips. Ellen takes off her damp panties and squeezes them over herself before she continues to touch her trimmed pussy. Using a red speculum, Ellen gapes her pussy wide apart and while lying on her back she fires another stream of piss over her bed! She takes off her bra to reveal her big fake tits and uses her speculum to fuck her pussy. Ellen is in the mood for some insertion fun and uses candles to stuff her pussy with. She places a glass goblet beneath her and while fucking herself she pauses and s.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8038kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download In Bed Wetting Blonde
Old 08-05-2020, 02:29 AM   #126
ZigZaguS

Learning a Lesson - Full HD 1080p

The thing about rules is that there must be a consequence if you break them. If there isn't then it isn't a rule at all... just a suggestion! That's why I totally understand that Bruce had to punish me. I did, after all, give myself an orgasm in the shower without having pee in my mouth - a clear infraction of his rule. And a punishment can't be pleasant or else I wouldn't learn the lesson, so I can't be mad of how hard he fucked me while pushing my head down in that warm salty piss. A girl's gotta learn! But wanna know the best part? That orgasm in the shower... I had it while imagining what he would do to me when I told him about it!

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5029kbps

File size: 420.1 MB

Download Learning a Lesson - Full HD 1080p
Old 08-05-2020, 04:36 AM   #127
ZigZaguS

The Whitney Conroy Show (2015)

Whitney was the one signing up for the task to entertain you on this Friday and we think she did a damn good job with that.
The naughty vixen holds nothing back to entertain and obviously she has a blast while masturbating and peeing in front of the camera... like a boss.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 848.0 MB

Download The Whitney Conroy Show (2015)
Old 08-05-2020, 04:53 AM   #128
ZigZaguS

Piss On Cock - Full HD 1080p

A splash of piss can elevate an otherwise generic blowjob into an festive, memorable and flavorful sexual experience! In this one I pee on Bruce's cock, then alternate between sucking him and making him piss into a wine glass.I then pour his very yellow pee onto his cock as I suck, giving lots of flavor and kinkyness to the whole affair!

Duration: 13:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 532.8 MB

Download Piss On Cock - Full HD 1080p
Old 08-05-2020, 07:01 AM   #129
ZigZaguS

Glistening Piss Showers

Genres: Lesbian, shover, pissing, pussy licking, masturbation, toys, lingerie

Stunning babes Naomi Bennet and Jenifer Jane are in the bathroom in their underwear and both are feeling in the mood for some fun! They start to kiss and grope each others asses before they move over to a footstool and Naomi starts to lather up Jenifer's leg ready to shave it. Instead of rinsing it off in the shower, Naomi starts to piss over Jenifer's leg, then licks up it to taste her own golden pee. Jenifer wants in on the action so lathers up Naomi's pussy, pissing over it to rinse it off. She starts licking Naomi's pussy and fingers her. Naomi decides to reward brunette Jenifer and sprays another stream of pee on tits as Jenifer leans forward eagerly taking these golden showers. Jenifer stands over the footstool and Naomi licks her pussy from behind, moving onto some fingering action. Jenifer bends over into the doggystyle position and pees firstly in Naomi's hands, letting her splash the golden juices on her hot naked body, and secondly, in her mouth! These naughty babes take tu.

Duration: 30:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8071kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Glistening Piss Showers
Old 08-05-2020, 07:18 AM   #130
ZigZaguS

Morgans Pee Adventures - Full HD 1080p

Pee is an endless playground for those lucky enough to have it as a fetish. These are 3 new chapters of my pee adventures / discovery, with 3 very novel situations that I have been looking forward to try for a long time. The first I call "laundry day" - I take off my leggings, wash them in my pee and then put them back on, proudly showing off my camel toe in the process! The feeling of wet warmth all over my legs was heavenly and so sensual... Then I pee all over the kitchen floor and we show you a close-up of my pussy gushing out pee, in super HD... it's beautiful! At last, I pee in a hammock as it swings back and forth - pee going everywhere!

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5004kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 320.5 MB

Download Morgans Pee Adventures - Full HD 1080p

Tags
facial cumshot, golden shower, pissing, urin drink, watersports