Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 05-26-2020, 05:57 AM   #6041
DimSan070

Eden Bello - The Nosy Neighbor Part 2

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Mouth Stuffing, Tape Gagged, Boxtied, Hogtied, Spanking, Fondling, Girl Next Door, Street Wear, Satin Shirt, Jeans, High Heels, Straightjacket, Hood, Blindfold, PVC Catsuit, Ballet Heels, Ballet Boots, Vibrator, made Orgasms,
Video language: English

Part 2- Now with the tight vinyl catsuit pulled on she wonders what he has in store for her. He shows up with box full of bondage goodies. First he eases her into a sturdy leather Bolero style straightjacket and fastens the straps tight. He puts a PVD bondage hood over her face and lines up the hole for her mouth. He blindfolds her over the hood and then places a heavy leather harness panel ballgag over the top to hold it all in place. He lays her back on the bed. Now that her sight is gone and her hearing is muffled, her other senses heighten. The tight catsuit on her skin is warm and relaxing and she can smell the leather of the gag and blindfold. He fastens some belts around her legs and pulls them into a frogtie position, and then cinches them down, spreading them apart nicely. He also cinches down the top "D" ring of her head harness to the bed, so now she is fully stretched, displayed, and helpless. He grabs the Hitachi wand vibrator and ties it in place over her pussy. "Now you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5926kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Eden Bello - The Nosy Neighbor Part 2
DimSan070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 08:22 AM   #6042
DimSan070

Luna Dawn - Black Vinyl and Rope

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Frogtied, Bound Elbows, Vinyl Catsuit, Crotch Rope, Big Tits, Tape Gagged, Stripper Heels

Luna Dawn gets bound up tight in her black vinyl catsuit. Her legs are frogtied and tied spread, and her elbows are welded together behind her. Her wrists are held in place in the center of her back by the tight crotchrope tied to them. Her mouth is stuffed with a sponge and then 2 inch electrical tape wraps her face to keep it in there deep. She tries to struggle, but only succeeds in sliding down on her back. There is no escape today for poor Luna Dawn! She told me after that was the tightest tie she's had yet!

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5935kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download Luna Dawn - Black Vinyl and Rope
Old 05-26-2020, 10:47 AM   #6043
DimSan070

The Inverted Swingin' Butt Tie

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Nyxon
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Inverted, Crotch Rope, Suspension, Sheer Mesh Catsuit, Panel Gagged, Opera Gloves, Corset, Vinyl Stiletto Boots

Nyxon dresses up in one of my favorite outfits.. Winter Fetish mesh catsuit, vinyl high heeled boots, corset, and silky opera gloves. I had just bought a new frame for indoor tying and we decided to play around and break it in. I rig up an intricate crotch rope complete with butt lift, and band her legs up tight. I tie her ankles and hoist them up to the bar of the frame, locking them in place with the bar tucked inside the space of the boot heels. I tie her hands behind her and attach them to the bench supporting her upper torso. I place the ball of my nice Aussie Bondage panel gag into her mouth and pull it tight. Its video time. She shakes her suspended ass and moans playfully. We had a lot of fun with this.

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5914kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 820.3 MB

Download The Inverted Swingin' Butt Tie
Old 05-26-2020, 01:10 PM   #6044
DimSan070

Ultragirl Drained of Her Powers Part 1

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Chrissy Marie
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, , Lift and Carry, Transported, Suspended, Suspension, Spread Eagle, Orgasm, Hitachi Magic Wand, Cosplay Bondage, Costume Bondage, Undressing, Topless, Struggling, Helpless, Damsel In Distress

Part 1- Ultragirl soars overhead scouring the city for evil doers.. Whats this? looks like someone is up to no good! Ultra girl swoops down to check on what sounds like cries for help. She cautiously walks up to the door to peek in. Suddenly, two darts hit her! She stumbles back, and finally goes down. The Black Skull comes out and marvels at his handy work. "It took me a long time to concoct a serum powerful enough to take out Ultragirl!" He ties her hands and feet and lifts her up over his shoulder. He takes her and puts her in the trunk of his waiting car and whisks her off to his secret hideout.
As Ultragirl comes to, she finds she is hanging suspended by all four limbs in a spread eagle position. She struggles to break free, but the serum is still active and she feels weak.
"I'm glad you're awake Ultragirl, now you can witness my new invention!" He pulls out a small vibrating device and walks closer. "I know I could easily remove your power belt and take away your strength,.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 563.0 MB

Download Ultragirl Drained of Her Powers Part 1
Old 05-26-2020, 03:35 PM   #6045
DimSan070

Ultra Girl Caught By the Evil Skull Part 2

Cast: Rachel Adams
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Cosplay Bondage, Costume, , Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Crotch Rope, Bound Elbows, Ballgagged, Lift and Carry, Over Shoulder Carry, Struggling, Helpless

In part 1- Ultra Girl arrives at the secret hideout of The Evil Skull with the full intention of taking him down for a string of robberies plaguing the city. Using her super strength, she breaks the lock and enters the hideout. Little does she know, The Evil Skull has been monitoring her and has left a nice trap for Ultra Girl.
As she is cautiously moving through the first room, she smells something strange. Oh no! Gas! She falls to the floor and is out cold..
When she opens her eyes, she realizes she can't move. She struggles hard, but can't break free. Then she looks over and sees that her power belt was removed and is laying on a table just out of her reach. How humiliating to be caught like this!
The Evil Skull enters and our helpless hero. He has big plans for Ultra Girl, but first he has a few more heists to plan and finish. He hoists Ultra Girl up over his shoulder and takes her up to his dungeon. He hangs her power belt on a chain and dangles it just above her hogtied .

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ultra Girl Caught By the Evil Skull Part 2
Old 05-26-2020, 05:59 PM   #6046
DimSan070

Struggling in Spandex

Cast: Enchantress Sahrye
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Frogtied, Ballgagged, Spandex Bondage, Lycra Catsuit, Vinyl Over The Knee Boots, Corset, Struggling, Helpless

The one and only Enchantress Sahrye, securely bound and gagged in a silky black lycra catsuit and OTK boots, seductively struggles around the living room trying to free herself.

Duration: 17:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5938kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 802.4 MB

Download Struggling in Spandex
Old 05-26-2020, 08:25 PM   #6047
DimSan070

Tap Out and Try Again

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Akira Shell.. Never Give In
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, PVC Catsuit, PVC Fetish Boots, Hogtied, Crotchrope, Tied Elbows, Ballgagged, Struggling, Tap Out, Crying, Helpless

Gorgeous Akira Shell looks amazing in a PVC catsuit and boots. I tie her all up starting with her crotchrope and body harness, then sit her down to tie her ankles and knees. Last I do the wrists and elbows, followed by the harness ballgag. Things are great for the first minute or so, and the she starts clicking her fingers indicating something is not right. I run over and untie her elbows and we sit for a few moments getting the feeling back.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tap Out and Try Again
Old 05-26-2020, 10:50 PM   #6048
DimSan070

Come Over and Tie Me Up

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Spandex Fetish, Leohex Swimwear, Leotard Bondage, Shiny Nylons, Leather Hood, Sweet Gwen Hood, Bound Elbows, Hogtied, Strict Bondage, Tight Bondage, Crotchrope, Struggling, Helpless

Sexy Dee Williams asks her boyfriend to come over and tie her up. She tells him she has some kinky surprises for him and to come right over. Once there he finds her dressed in a silky Leohex swimsuit and tights. She also shows him the new tight leather "Sweet Gwen" style leather hood she bought and her new matching leather boots. He wastes no time in tying her up extremely tightly in his nylon ropes. Wrists and elbows welded together behind her, legs pulled back and bound tightly.. A nice strict hogtie. Satisfied with his work, he leaves her there to moan and struggle in bliss.

Duration: 25:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Come Over and Tie Me Up
Old 05-27-2020, 01:15 AM   #6049
DimSan070

Domme Gets Owned

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Dresden
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Role Reversal, Domination, Humiliation, Hogtied, Ballgagged, Crotchrope, Tied Elbows, Blonde, Spandex Leotard, Lycra Fetish, Shiny Nylons, Shiny Pantyhose, Boots, Struggling, Gag Talk, Begging, Drooling, Helpless

Sexy blonde Dresden is a ruthless Domme and has turned many men into quivering cowards at her feet. What happens when the tables are turned on the poor Mistress?..
Now, tightly hogtied on the table, ballgagged, and endlessly tormented by her captor.. She spits and drools in anger through her gag, struggling ferociously to get free. He lets her tire herself out over the course of the afternoon, and by the end.. We will see who is pouting and begging to be released..

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 731.0 MB

Download Domme Gets Owned
Old 05-27-2020, 03:41 AM   #6050
DimSan070

Latex Strapped and Gagged over and Over

Cast: Serene Isley
Genres: BDSM,String,Bondage,torture

Serene is in a tight latex halter, waist cincher garter and nylons capped off with ballet heels. She's strapped tightly to a black punishment style chair. A sharp noise is heard and a man enters grabbing a black ball gag and grabbing her ponytail yanking it back and stuffing her mouth in one swift motion. A few breast gropes and smacks and she's left to stuffer with the very tightly strapped ballgag. Serene desperately tries to find some slack in her roppe and struggles in vain before the man returns and grabs a different ballgag this one red with straps that cross under her chin. He swiftly replaces one gag for another barely giving Serene time to get any respite before the gag is strapped tightly on her. She desperately struggles and suffers with the straps being so tightly around her head. Another gag is brought up, this one a black 2 ¼ inch black ballgag which is shoved in her mouth right behind the other. The effectiveness of which is tested with some gropes and slaps to the brea.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4365kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 713.5 MB

Download Latex Strapped and Gagged over and Over

Tags
bdsm, latex, lesbian, rubber, strap-on