Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 03-27-2019, 09:06 AM   #11
Balamut693

Default Sarah Vandella, Isiah Maxwell - Throating Queen FullHD 1080p

Sarah Vandella, Isiah Maxwell - Throating Queen FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sarah Vandella, Isiah Maxwell
Genres: Facial, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Deepthroat, Gagging, Saliva, Big Tits, Black, Cum in mouth, Face Fuck, Interracial, MILF, Monster Cock
Video language: English

Reigning Throated queen Sarah Vandella is back to swallow Isiah Maxwell's monster black dick and give a fresh 2018 look on all the skills she has gained in the past 11 years of her career.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5689kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 598.8 MB

Download Sarah Vandella, Isiah Maxwell - Throating Queen FullHD 1080p
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 11:31 AM   #12
Balamut693

Default Eden Sin - Eden's First Gloryhole

Eden Sin - Eden's First Gloryhole

Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: 11 cumshots, Bareback, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Petite, Submissive

I will say it doesn't get much better than this! Eden is one naughty slut that can't get enough cock and cum. She has never been in a gloryhole booth before so she is super excited to get this party started. She is a submissive girl that loves to deepthroat, it's her favorite thing to do while giving a blowjob. During her interview she literally shakes with excitement! Eden pulls out her tiny little titties and her nipples are super hard. She stands up and takes off her skirt showing us her nice bush that she recently started to grow. The guys ask her to spread her legs wide and she of course does. She reaches down and spreads her pussy lips wide apart. She is ready and so are these lucky strangers. They start to push through the holes and she starts to worship their cocks with her pretty lips, mouth and tongue. She gets them hard in no time, Eden makes sure to give their cocks the full treatment, meaning she enjoys every inch of their dicks and balls. She gets super messy, loves a lot of spit and besides swallowing their cum loads she loves it all over her face. Eden backs up her ass to the hole and one lucky cock gets to fuck her horny pussy. In the end she rates herself a perfect 10 and guess what? She is 100 percent right on! Thanks for a great time Eden, we would love to have you back. What do you guys think?

Duration: 1:13:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Eden Sin - Eden's First Gloryhole
Old 03-27-2019, 01:55 PM   #13
Balamut693

Default Big Dick Big Load

Big Dick Big Load

Cast: Katya Rodriguez
Genres: Hardcore,Facial,Brunette,Petite,Blowjob,Small Tits,Deepthroat,Latina

Exquisite latina teen Katya Rodriguez loves a big cock. But what she loves, even more, is getting a huge load of warm jizz all over her pretty face. A hung stud presents his thick dick to the stunning Katya who immediately starts to suck on it. She swallows the massive shaft right to the back of her throat. She drools all over it making it shine with her saliva. She finishes by stoking the large rod until he cums on her beautiful face and in her mouth.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6224kbps

File size: 563.3 MB

Download Big Dick Big Load
Old 03-27-2019, 04:20 PM   #14
Balamut693

Default Hadley Haze Attack FullHD 1080p

Hadley Haze Attack FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Hadley Haze
Genres: Cumshot, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Oral

We are so unbelievably lucky to have Hadley Haze and her natural, busty, beautiful breasts on camera. After finishing a hot scene i grab the camera to keep the fun rolling. With a smile on her pretty face this fantastic blonde babe is happy to chat about life and her career as she cleans up. A sucker for huge natural tits she can sense the arousal. A slut like her doesn't like to leave any man unsatisfied, even if its the BTS guy. She decides to use her tits and her mouth to pleasure me. We may have done more but those epic breasts where just too much to handle and she gets those juggs covered.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11659kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hadley Haze Attack FullHD 1080p
Old 03-27-2019, 06:45 PM   #15
Balamut693

Default Reagan Foxx's First Facefuck FullHD 1080p

Reagan Foxx's First Facefuck FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Reagan Foxx
Genres: Cumshot, Brunette, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Big Tits, Cum in mouth, Face Fuck, Huge Tits, MILF, Monster Cock

Racked MILF Reagan Foxx was a little nervous about having a massive cock shoved down her throat. But she's totally willing to explore her boundaries and push back her limits. And push them she does!

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6635kbps

File size: 776.2 MB

Download Reagan Foxx's First Facefuck FullHD 1080p
Old 03-27-2019, 09:10 PM   #16
Balamut693

Default Bridget's 2nd Gloryhole Visit

Bridget's 2nd Gloryhole Visit

Cast: Bridget
Genres: GloryHole, Blowjob, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat

Bridget got voted by Members to be this week's update and I'm sure it has to do with the two surprises she got during this visit. If you're following her thread in the Forum then you already know where this is going.

I thought her first visit was hot but I have to say that I think this one was better for a few reasons. She has a very distinctive look on her face when she gets horny and you guys get to see it quite a few times, especially when she holds the vibrator on her clit while sucking a cock. She told me this is her favorite thing to do.

This was the second time she ever handled a black cock so I suggested that she take it for a ride. Little did I know that he was going to fuck her brains out for 20 minutes. I got some great upshot camera angles of her sucking another cock at the same time while the guy unloaded in her mouth. Another guy quickly took his place and she motored right along on him as well. She's great at multi-tasking so I can see a gang bang in her near future!

The entire visit was good but I would have to say the highlight for me was when she took the deepthroat cumshot at the end. The noises that came from her throat were priceless and jerk worthy but itself.

Duration: 1:06:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4684kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Bridget's 2nd Gloryhole Visit
Old 03-27-2019, 11:35 PM   #17
Balamut693

Default Chloe Cherry - Choke My Throat FullHD 1080p

Chloe Cherry - Choke My Throat FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Chloe Cherry
Genres: Cumshot,Blonde,Petite,Blowjob,Small Tits,Deepthroat,Gagging,Ball Licking,Cum in mouth,Face Fuck

Slutty babe, Chloe Cherry comes to visit us at Throated to have a big long cock down her tight throat! This hottie is begging to get facefucked and gets it!

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7608kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chloe Cherry - Choke My Throat FullHD 1080p
Old 03-28-2019, 02:01 AM   #18
Balamut693

Default Traci's 1st Gloryhole Visit

Traci's 1st Gloryhole Visit

Cast: Traci
Genres: GloryHole, Blowjob, Cum Swallow

New girl Traci got a lot of votes during the latest poll where I let the Members pick the "Next Update" so I figured you guys would be happy to see her sooner than later. At a quick glance, you'd swear she's related to Summer A but she sucks cock like Heather. That's a nice mix if you ask me. They are both tall blondes with that hot Volley Ball body.

Do to her career and family situation, she only agreed to be on video if she could wear a mask at the Gloryhole. I'm sure that it won't bother you guys to see a hot blonde gobbling down the goo while wearing a mask. Up until today, she's only sucked off two different guys in her life. She was in for a big surprise today. Speaking of a big surprise, some guy showed up that must have been saving his load up all month. This guy really unloaded on her and even after her relatively tiny mouth was completely full of cum, the spillage was huge! Check out the cum that landed on her leg, and this is while her mouth was overflowing with his load. Only a few girls could have handled that monster load. Wait until you see the "Holy Shit" look on her face and the cum kept pouring into her mouth. Her lips were trembling and everything, probably wondering if it was ever going to stop filling her mouth.

The guys were enjoying her body today and finger banging the hell out of her tight pussy. All these tall chick are super tight for some reason. I don't know which was was more of a turn on, the squishing noise her wet pussy was making or her reaction and saying "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh" as they probed her G-Spot. She was a fun girl and has already told a few of her hot friends who are now interested in having their own first Gloryhole adventure.

Duration: 54:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Traci's 1st Gloryhole Visit
Old 03-28-2019, 04:25 AM   #19
Balamut693

Default Eden Sin - Eden'S DeepThroat Lesson

Eden Sin - Eden'S DeepThroat Lesson

Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging

You'd never guess that a girl with a small frame could effortlessly swallow a large piece of meat, but brunette hottie Eden Sin does just that. She makes giving head look easy as she goes balls deep time and time again. This horny babe only stops sucking to smile and get a breath of air before continuing her oral task! Eden is finally satisfied after she swallows the load she worked so hard for.

Duration: 34:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1450kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 385.9 MB

Download Eden Sin - Eden'S DeepThroat Lesson
Old 03-28-2019, 06:51 AM   #20
Balamut693

Default Big Tit Beauty Gets 7 Facials Skylar

Big Tit Beauty Gets 7 Facials Skylar

Cast: Skylar
Genres: 20 - 25 years old, All Natural, BBC, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjobs, Cum Shots, Cum Strings, Curvy, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Facials, Interracial, Newbie, Piercings, Redhead, Sucking Balls, Tattoos

Look who made her fourth appearance at BlowBang Girls! Yep, Skylar is back by popular demand, from both our members and the BlowBang Guys. When the guys found out Skylar was shooting, everyone wanted in on the fun. We lined up 7 guys to give their massive loads to her and that they did. Our guys did not disappoint, she suck, stroked and sucked their balls to get them so hard they were ready to pop their loads all over her face. They grabbed her nice big tits while she sucked cock after cock. Skylar never tries to dodge the cum, she took load after load and kept going, messing face and all. Skylar was getting her mouth so stuffed with dick that she kept running out of breath, but she took a deep breath and keep on sucking. She was so worn-out by the end of the blowbang that she collapsed on the red carpet to revitalize. You are not going to want to miss Skylar's blowbang . 7 different guys gave her 7 different facials and she got so messy her eyeliner was running!

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Big Tit Beauty Gets 7 Facials Skylar

Tags
blowjob, cumshot, facial, gloryhole, oral