Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 04-10-2019, 06:29 AM   #11
ZigZaguS

Default Caning Auction Bitch

Caning Auction Bitch

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage
Video language: English

Goddess Victoria Sapphire has just purchased a slave from the auction. She needs to determine the best use he will have in there stable. She begins with a severe lesson in caning. Mistress Noel and Mistress Kelle hold the slut still while Victoria introduces him to her cane. Instant red and purple welts rise up on the slut's ass. The bitch begins thrashing about. Victoria's reaction to her slut's agony is to shock his balls with an electronic device. Then she holds the slut in place and invites Noel to take a turn. Mistress Noel is devilish. She canes the slut so hard he starts to cry. Victoria lights a cigarette and smiles. Noel canes the crying bitch even harder. Then Victoria leans down and spits into the slut's mouth. The ladies are going to enjoy breaking this bitch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 146.2 MB

Download Caning Auction Bitch
ZigZaguS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:54 AM   #12
ZigZaguS

Default Ariana Marie - Hard To Cum

Ariana Marie - Hard To Cum

Genres: Indoor, 1on1, CFNM, Bondage, Handjob, Edging, Face Sitting, Orgasm Denial, Handjob to Completion, and Female Completion

Ariana Marie has her slave in her rack, he cannot escape. Her plan is to tease and deny him and keep on the edge for as long as possible to make sure he gives her a big load. She definitely won't make it easy to cum but very, very hard. When he gets close she stops and leaves his hard cock throbbing and twitching.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 761.7 MB

Download Ariana Marie - Hard To Cum
Old 04-10-2019, 11:19 AM   #13
ZigZaguS

Default Miss Noel Knight and Kelle Martina - No Crying Allowed

Miss Noel Knight and Kelle Martina - No Crying Allowed

Mistress Noel enjoys breaking her whipping bitches, and she is very strict when it comes to their behavior. Not only does this bitch not keep proper slave position for his Mistress, he actually begins crying. Noel lets him know that if he continues to cry, she will make sure he will lick up the mud his tears make later. Mistress Kelle mocks his weakness as Noel continues whipping him. Looks like this whipping bitch's mouth is going to be cleaning muddy boots soon.

Duration: 5:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 122.0 MB

Download Miss Noel Knight and Kelle Martina - No Crying Allowed
Old 04-10-2019, 01:43 PM   #14
ZigZaguS

Default Whipped by the Riding Mistress

Whipped by the Riding Mistress

time for another actionclip today starring gorgeous mistress iveta. her slave awaits her today naked and bent over a chair as his goddess appears. she looks superstunning in a classic riding outfit today and with hot expensive designer boots.

as her slave did not follow her orders well the last week its time for punishment today and iveta is really angry about the slaves work today so he really gets some good and hard punishment.

she whips his ass with a flogger and soon red marks appear on his backside. this slave has obviously a very sensitive skin, but this is perfect for a mistress so she can make a piece of art very soon.

and beautiful mistress iveta colours his skin pretty well in this clip!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3139kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 181.2 MB

Download Whipped by the Riding Mistress
Old 04-10-2019, 04:09 PM   #15
ZigZaguS

Default Bondage fun part 1

Bondage fun part 1

Release Year: 2010
Studio: TheBondageMistressClub
Cast: Mistress Miranda, Lady Annisa, Lady Bellatrix, Lady Rochester Dunia Montenegro, Zoe Fuck Puppet, Mistress Juliette De Sade, Mistress Kiana, Lucia Love, Fetish Liza, Carissa Montgomery, Ashley Renee, Chloe Lovette
Genres: Femdom, Masturbation Instruction, Bondage, CBT, Strap-on, Foot Worship, Cum Eating, Ballbusting, Chastity

Within these pages you will find details of the games I play and how you too can join in as one of my willing slaves, tormented and dominated by me in sessions at my extensive Hanwell chambers.

Total size: 11.0 GB in 50 files.

Download Bondage fun part 1
Old 04-10-2019, 06:33 PM   #16
ZigZaguS

Default Bondage fun part 5

Bondage fun part 5

Release Year: 2012
Studio: TheBondageMistressClub
Cast: Mistress Miranda, Lady Annisa, Lady Bellatrix, Lady Rochester Dunia Montenegro, Zoe Fuck Puppet, Mistress Juliette De Sade, Mistress Kiana, Lucia Love, Fetish Liza, Carissa Montgomery, Ashley Renee, Chloe Lovette
Genres: Femdom, Masturbation Instruction, Bondage, CBT, Strap-on, Foot Worship, Cum Eating, Ballbusting, Chastity

If you wish, you can even be used as a filming slave as the plaything of any of these beautiful dynamic duos.

Total size: 20.2 GB in 50 files.

Download Bondage fun part 5
Old 04-10-2019, 08:58 PM   #17
ZigZaguS

Default Makayla Cox - Cruel Edging Orgasm

Makayla Cox - Cruel Edging Orgasm

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Makayla gets great pleasure in controlling a slaves cock and their every orgasm. She unlocks her chastity slave and slowly teases his frustrated dick right to the brink of cumming to only make him suffer that much more. Makayla loves getting her bitch boys so desperate to release that they are willing to do anything and everything she could ever want.

Duration: 17:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8260kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Makayla Cox - Cruel Edging Orgasm
Old 04-10-2019, 11:23 PM   #18
ZigZaguS

Default Alix Lynx - My Pleasure Is Your Reward

Alix Lynx - My Pleasure Is Your Reward

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Alix is rewarding her slave for being such a good boy except its not the type of reward a chastity bitch would hope for. His reward is the pleasure of getting his Mistress off any way that she desires!

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8141kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 714.7 MB

Download Alix Lynx - My Pleasure Is Your Reward
Old 04-11-2019, 01:47 AM   #19
ZigZaguS

Default This Cock Is Mine part 7

This Cock Is Mine part 7

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on, Bondage, Foot Worship, Footjobs, Stockings, Handjobs, Milking, Cum Eating, Humiliation, CBT, Sissy, Ballbusting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Facesitting, Boot Worship, Femdom POV

She him with the idea of her beautiful girlfriend coming over to make out while he can only watch, just to make him suffer even more

Total size: 46.2 GB in 50 files.

Download This Cock Is Mine part 7
Old 04-11-2019, 04:12 AM   #20
ZigZaguS

Default This Cock Is Mine part 6

This Cock Is Mine part 6

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on, Bondage, Foot Worship, Footjobs, Stockings, Handjobs, Milking, Cum Eating, Humiliation, CBT, Sissy, Ballbusting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Facesitting, Boot Worship, Femdom POV

Brittany subjects her slave's cock to intense physical teasing with her hands, mouth, and breasts,laughing at how helpless he is.

Total size: 33.5 GB in 50 files.

Download This Cock Is Mine part 6

Tags
ballbustin, femdom, male humiliation, strapon, torture