Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 03-24-2019, 04:30 AM   #1
DimSan070

Default Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Enchantress Sahrye Figure Skater Held For Ransom

Cast: Akira Shell, Sahrye, Gigi Lynn, Raven Eve
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Welcome to the one and only ShinyBound! Damsels in distress and dark fantasy.. Glamour pinup and love bondage..

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 899.8 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye Figure Skater Held For Ransom
DimSan070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:36 AM   #2
DimSan070

Default Misbehaving Part 2

Misbehaving Part 2

Cast: Brie Haven
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

On her Hardtied scene Brie got a real taste of rope bondage. When we left off she was being edged, but never got to experience that O. She spent the night in bondage and now she's going to get an Infernal experience. First breakfast. With only her head sticking out of the barrel her mouth is stuffed with eggs. She must swallow them as they don't stop coming. When she's not fast enough her head is wrapped, bagged, and whipped. When the wraps are removed she does a much better job.Head down ass up, that's the way we like to torment our victims. Brie is hit with a metal⁄rubber flogger. It's an implement only used for the most extreme subjects. That and the rawhide cane really get Brie crying

Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Misbehaving Part 2
Old 03-24-2019, 07:00 AM   #3
DimSan070

Default Valentina Bianco - first training

Valentina Bianco - first training

Cast: Valentina Bianco
Genres: nipple clamps, breast pumping machine, ballgag, bondage

This new cute HuCow needs a lot of work. So her first training is quite harsh. Valentina is kneeling when the farmer hands her some nipple clamps. They hurt a lot when she puts them on her sensitive nipples, but they will hurt a lot more coming off! Valentina will need nipple training AND breast training, so she is in for an interesting stay at the farm. After her nipple clamp ordeal, she is cuffed to a bench for the next part: the electronic breast training machine at high power. Her poor little udders get doubled in size inside the vacuum cups. Valentina has started her transformation. She hates it already, and we haven't even started to milk her yet!

Duration: 9:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14224kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Valentina Bianco - first training
Old 03-24-2019, 09:26 AM   #4
DimSan070

Default Tanked: Part 1

Tanked: Part 1

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, High Heels, Natural Tits

Ashley Lane is on of our prettiest girls. All dolled up in a pink dress she looks extra cute as OT begins to tie her up. She's nervous because she knows that she's about to start one of her hardest feeds ever. Her arms are pulled up into reverse prayer and she's interrogated by the members. Once the show starts metal balls are put under her feet and the torment begins.
London River comes in to help Ashley out. With Ashley getting a little breath play London gives Ashley's cute little cotton panties a nice tease with the vibrator. Ashley is not allowed to cum yet, but London is making it hard for her to hold back. She has to lean into the neck rope if she wants to get off.
Ashley gets tied tightly for her next position. She's going to take a ride on the most powerful vibrating machine ever created. With her soaked panties in her mouth she's mounted on the Tremor. She has nowhere to go, but insane.

Duration: 47:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Tanked: Part 1
Old 03-24-2019, 11:51 AM   #5
DimSan070

Default Ashley Lane

Ashley Lane

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Caning

I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. Ot took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
The bicycle lock he puts around my neck isn't tight, but it's pulled up to the ring above me. My panties are the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. Ot comes in and has me remove my panties. He wants me naked before him. He uses the cattle prod to scare me. I hate that thing.
He uses more bicycle locks to tie me into a hogtie. My feet are completely exposed for him to cane. As I scream and cry he casually hurts my poor sensitive feet.

Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Ashley Lane
Old 03-24-2019, 02:15 PM   #6
DimSan070

Default Arienh - mouth spreader

Arienh - mouth spreader

Cast: Arienh
Genres: milking machine, septum piercing, mouth spreader, nipple pump

The lovely Arienh is doing well in her training. Because of her permanent septum piercing, she can easily be controlled. A small leash is enough to lead her around or park her anywhere we want. Today, Arienh is going to have a milking session on the red cow milker at high power. We leash her nose ring to the milking frame, she is submissive enough to stay there when we tell her to. Arienh's little moans tell us that the high powered machine hurts her a little bit more than she expected. To humiliate her even more we use a new tool: a mouth spreader. This will cause drooling and it is an effective gag. We would love to hear what you think about this session, please comment below!

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Arienh - mouth spreader
Old 03-24-2019, 04:41 PM   #7
DimSan070

Default Blackmail

Blackmail

Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Bonnie Day is all about O.T., she has been trying to hook up with him for a long time. Now she has started to get a little too aggressive, when he rejects her this time, she threatens to tell London River, his main girl, that she's already slept with him already. Tragically for her, he's sitting with London when he gets the text with the threat, and the two of them know exactly what to do about her. When she arrives at O.T.'s place to meet him, she is instead met with London's fist and a quick nap.

Duration: 35:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Blackmail
Old 03-24-2019, 07:06 PM   #8
DimSan070

Default Misbehaving Part 1

Misbehaving Part 1

Cast: Brie Haven
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Miss Brie Haven is so ready to get her body in ropes. She watches as each layer is applied and you can just see the lust in her eyes. She's got a fantastic body for it too. Once she's hogtied you can see how intense her back arch really is.

Duration: 42:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Misbehaving Part 1
Old 03-24-2019, 09:31 PM   #9
DimSan070

Default Maddy O'Reilly

Maddy O'Reilly

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Maddy O'Reilly Fucking Loves Bondage! Matt ties her to a chair and you can already see the lust in her eyes. A gag tightly fills her mouth and she's blissing out. Some breath play has her far off in subspace. Her body writhes like she's in some giant orgy.

When Matt pulls Maddy up by her crotch and puts the vibrator on her clit she's just way too sensitive. The vibration feels so good, but the rope is so painful. Then the nipple clamps come off and she's in sweet agony.

Maddy gets put into a semi-hogtie and Matt goes to town on her with the vibrator. He pulls her up by her hair; arching her in an impossible position. He teases her until she is right on the edge. Then he pulls the vibrator away.

Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Maddy O'Reilly
Old 03-24-2019, 11:56 PM   #10
DimSan070

Default Anastasia Rose

Anastasia Rose

Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial

19 year-old Anastasia gets a hard painal fucking and eats a lot of ass while tied in a demented chair predicament. If you've never had a metal chair tied to your shoulders while getting assfucked, then you can't imagine what an intense session this was for her. It's one of our hardest, and because she enjoyed it, it was one of our best. She's not cured yet, though. Not at all.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6525kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anastasia Rose

Tags
bdsm, bondage, humiliation, spanking, torture