Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 11-21-2019, 07:27 AM   #401
belialxxxx

Default Extreme Scat Melissa - FACESITING KAVIAR AND "THE SAUSAGE" 1 3...

Extreme Scat_Melissa - FACESITING KAVIAR AND "THE SAUSAGE" 1.30 M LONG PART 2

Genre: Scat
Description: Melissa, for the first time on camera, gives us a view of her Kaviar released into her dainty panties. This is one video you'll want to watch over and over again.
Models: Melissa

Size: 113 MB
Resolution:360 x 540
Duration:
Format: Flash Video

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >
belialxxxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:28 AM   #402
belialxxxx

Default Extreme Scat Scat Queen Delilah - Scat Queen Delilah - My L A...

Extreme Scat_Scat Queen Delilah - Scat Queen Delilah - My L. A. Toilet Billy Boy (2016)

Year: 2016
Genre: Scat, Femdom, Toilet Slavery
Description: Scat Queen Delilah filmed live session during LA trip last month.
Models: Scat Queen Delilah

Size: 1.03 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 46 s
Format: MP4

Download from FB >
Old 11-21-2019, 03:29 PM   #403
belialxxxx

Default Extreme Scat Mistress Anna - Scat Big Shit

Extreme Scat_Mistress Anna - Scat Big Shit

Genre: Scat, Femdom, Toilet Slavery
Description: Like any career girl, I have had to learn to multitask. Using slaves as toilets is a convenience, not a job. So just because there is a former human being waiting beneath my perfect ass to be used as a receptacle for a huge amount of shit doesn't mean I can't take a few moments to check my text messages. The slave is well trained enough that it doesn't need much instructions, just open it, not open your mouth it is no longer a mouth but a shit hole and it is no longer his but mine. Open your shit hole, toilet. You get to see a beautiful shot of my ass and pussy poised above the toilet's face waiting for a huge load. This time there is no ass worship. I have become comfortable enough to use the toilet without prior stimulation so you see a slave reduced to pure toilet servitude, serving as nothing but a sewer, a piece of plumbing, a detour for my shit on the way to the city sewer system through the body of a man. The slave lies there with a massive shit spreading over its face while my perfect ass stays suspended over its face with one tiny turdlet waiting to drop. As a special treat to your MASTURBATORS I put my ass right up to the camera as I wipe my ass clean, even though my ass is so perfectly toned that there is almost no need to wipe. Unfortunately, once I have delivered there is too much shit for it to eat and I have to provide more encouragement, in this case in the form verbal encouragement, fake sympathy and of a harsh whipping. The slave managed to swallow what went directly in its mouth but leaves a lot around its face. Open mouth, slave. Open. Eat my shit! Eat all! Ah, good boy! You are a toilet! You are not human! I whip its penis and spit in its open mouth. Finally I have to slave turn over to have a good whipping on its ass. My legs look beautiful in my stylish new boots as I hold its head down with my foot and whip its ass, ignoring its whimpers. You will probably CUM watching this part, TOILET PIG!
Models: Mistress Anna

Size: 434 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 0 s

Download from FB >
Old 11-21-2019, 07:31 PM   #404
belialxxxx

Default Extreme Scat Messy Chick - Eat Your Breakfast! (2017)

Extreme Scat_Messy Chick - Eat Your Breakfast! (2017)

Year: 2017
Genre: Scat, Toilet Slavery
Description: Eat Your Breakfast!
I made you a special breakfast, I want you to eat it all up!
Im wearing such a cute outfit how can you resist.
This clip features a really huge load and an epic side serving of pussy cream!
Models: Messy Chick

Size: 847 MB
Duration: 9 min 16 s

Download from FB >
Old 11-21-2019, 11:32 PM   #405
belialxxxx

Default Extreme Scat Chris - Chris's Scat Breakfast (2013)

Extreme Scat_Chris - Chris's Scat Breakfast (2013)

Year: 2013
Genre: Scat, Piss
Description: Chris arrives at home with hungry, She opens the refrigerator but there is nothing to eat so She had a great idea. Chris decides to eat her kaviar, Chris did a breakfast with piss and scat, swallowing all and playing with her scat, feeling pleasure and satiating the hunger
Models: Chris

Size: 1.02 GiB
Duration: 28 min 19 s

Download from FB >
Old 11-22-2019, 03:32 AM   #406
belialxxxx

Default Extreme Scat Kally Kalifa, Bianca - Take All My Shit Is In You...

Extreme Scat_Kally Kalifa, Bianca - Take All My Shit Is In Your Mouth My Darling - The First Time By Kally Kalifa

Genre: Scat, Femdom, Lesbian, Toilet Slavery
Description: We are back with this new perfect movie of blue eyes demon top girl Kally Kalifa. Our newest Actress is really beautiful sexy and she make a big amount of shit direct into the mouth top girl Bianca. Kally love to get licked her little asshole strong and deep, also she love to dominate with her fantastic shaped feets. Its her first scat movie, so dont miss her and check this movie.
Models: Kally Kalifa, Bianca

Size: 1.89 GiB
Duration: 36 min 6 s

Download from FB >
Old 11-22-2019, 07:32 AM   #407
belialxxxx

Default Extreme Scat Kassiane Arquetti - Solo Scat - The Lost Scene by...

Extreme Scat_Kassiane Arquetti - Solo Scat - The Lost Scene by Top Model Kassiane Arquetti

Description: One lost scene from top model girl Kassiane Arquetti. This is one solo scat scene with big shit and big pee. So if you liked Kassiane Arquetti, and im sure you do, dont miss this never published scene of her and her perfect body and aura. This girl was just amazing in her movies like Scat Cleopatra or Scat Top Models and in all her other movies!!!
Models: Kassiane Arquetti

Size: 549 MB
Duration: 10 min 26 s

Download from FB >
Old 11-22-2019, 11:33 AM   #408
belialxxxx

Default Extreme Scat Kaidence King - Doggystyle Poop

Extreme Scat_Kaidence King - Doggystyle Poop

Genre: Scat
Description: This is a sensual doggystyle poop. I start off in a cute tank top and skirt, and I tell you how desperate I am for a big shit. But the best shits are unclothed ones so I want to strip off for you first. I take off my top, playing with my tits and bending over to show you my ass in the skirt. But why don't we keep the skirt on? That way every time I wear it, i'll remember this awesome shit! I lift up the skirt and show you my asshole. A start pushing and a little log peeks out. It's time! I get into the doggy position, arching my back and showing you my juicy ass, then I push and push and a big pile of shit comes out in 3 or 4 seperate logs. God it feels so good! I show you the pile on the floor, hmm, what could we do with that I wonder? Then I show you my asshole, a little string of poo still hanging down from it, my asshole brown with leftovers. I wipe it and show you the tissue, covered in my skid marks.
Models: Kaidence King

Size: 602 MB
Duration: 5 min 25 s

Download from FB >
Old 11-22-2019, 03:33 PM   #409
belialxxxx

Default Extreme Scat Kaidence King - extreme Messy anal

Extreme Scat_Kaidence King - extreme Messy anal

Genre: Scat, Dildo
Description: The huge KAIDENCE KING text in the GIF does not appear in the video. I walk in wearing sexy red and black lingerie with stockings and suspenders. I tell you I know how long you've been wanting to fuck my ass, and I'm finally going to let you tonight. But I need to prepare my ass first. I show you my huge, 12 inch dildo, which is the length of my entire forearm. I sensually strip then just as I'm about to slide the dildo in my ass, I realise I need to shit. So I shit, right in front of you. Then I take the dildo and slide it in my ass, using the shit as lube. I do loads of really messy anal, talking dirty to you the whole time, telling you how it feels and how badly I want you in my ass. Then I slide the footlong dildo all the way inside me, making it completely disappear. All you can see is my shitty asshole. Then I shit the dildo out, with some more shit coming out after it. I get on all fours right in front of you, and I've made such a mess, it's not just on my ass, there's even some shit on my pussy lips. I tell you I want your dick in my ass, right now.
Models: Kaidence King

Size: 1.11 GiB
Duration: 13 min 46 s

Download from FB >
Old 11-22-2019, 07:35 PM   #410
belialxxxx

Default Extreme Scat MISTRESS GAIA - SCAT MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION (20...

Extreme Scat_MISTRESS GAIA - SCAT MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION (2017)

Year: 2017
Description: CUSTOM REQUEST - ''In this video you are wearing high heels and nude. I would like to see you eating food and chewing it. With your mouth open, spit it on a plate. Then shit in it. Please have your ass in front of camera, so I can see the shit coming out. Also, provide masturbation instructions to me while telling me to enjoy my food...''
Models: MISTRESS GAIA

Size: 1.19 GiB
Duration: 16 min 51 s

Download from FB >