Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 09-12-2023, 07:29 AM   #11
Fanzen

Default Re: Extreme Fantasy Videos Only

PKF - A Room to Herself 2

263 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:26:00

Snuff, Strangle, Deathfucked, Shooting, Death Fetish, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
More_Extreme_File_821.mp4
Fanzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 04:20 PM   #12
Fanzen

PKF - Outside Her Window

275 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:22:49

Sultry Daphne is relaxing at home talking on the phone with her friend when she hears some scratching on her window, “hold on, I’m going to have to check this out, let me call you back,” Daphne explains to her friend. But when Daphne leans into the window shutter two hands pop out reaching for her. Daphne is so concerned she wants to investigate so she heads to the door and opens it, but to her dismay the man pops out of the bushes and pushes his way through into her home. Daphne is so surprised she falls backwards over a chair.

Daphne is trying to escape the intruders grip but he soon catches her and pulls out a knife while pulling her dress down and exposing her gigantic plump breasts, “pull it out,” the intruder demands, “you better do a good job!” shoving his cock in her mouth. Daphne is begging him not to kill her and pleading to doing whatever he likes but not to kill her.

Daphne Rosen, Snuff, Strangle, Deathfucked, Shooting, Death Fetish, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films

More_Extreme_File_822.mp4
Old 09-12-2023, 04:26 PM   #13
Fanzen

Trailer Park Blues

104 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:18:04

PKF, Daphne Rosen, Snuff, Necro, Strangled, Drool, Rape, Raped, Cumshot, Big Tits, Limp, Peachy Keen Films

More_Extreme_File_823.mp4
Old 09-13-2023, 09:54 AM   #14
Fanzen

PKF - The Repair Guy

194 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:19:00

Snuff, Necro, Strangled, Drool, Rape, Raped, Cumshot, Big Tits, Limp, Peachy Keen Films

Kendra is running late and barely has any patience to wait for the repair man to arrive. She shows him in and prepares to leave as he gets to work. Like most women, Kendra decides she needs to make last minute wardrobe change. Unbeknownst to her, the repair man spies on her while she changes. The sight of Kendra's decadent body must've triggered some blood lust in the shady repair guy. He confronts Kendra with a pistol. She barely has time to fear for her life before bullets are ripping through her torso like papier-mâché. She falls to the floor, mortally wounded.

The creepy handyman strips Kendra out of her blouse and panty hose. He fondles her bloody tits and fingers her cunt. While he's fucking Kendra's feet and pussy, an interloper creeps into the house. Kendra's friend Sylvia walks in and grabs the bad guy's gun. Unfortunately, the burly repair man is able to wrestle the weapon from Sylvia's petite frame. She is quickly shot dead. Now with two toys to play with, the repairman goes to work on Sylvia's panty hose clad feet. He rips open her dress and her enormous breasts spill out. Ready to climax, the killer moves back to Kendra and pounds away at her slit while the last bits of life drain from her. He pulls out and shoots a torrent of man-goo all over Kendra's already bloodstained abdomen. Lucky for him, he only fixes things, he doesn't clean.

More_Extreme_File_824.mp4
Old 09-13-2023, 06:05 PM   #15
Fanzen

Please Spare My Daughter

490 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:38:36

PKF, Snuff, Necro, Strangled, Drool, Rape, Raped, Cumshot, Big Tits, Limp, Peachy Keen Films

The house was like all the others, a ranch style, small, unimpressive. It was light rain that day. My brain was high and I was ready for anything. I pick the house randomly. It was 4pm in the afternoon. I burst in. The lady was sitting on the couch. I quickly subdued her and figured out she had a daughter, just home from school, sleeping in her room. I tied this bitch up. The daughter was as hot as her mom. She was out, sleeping. I checked her out then she woke up. I got in her face right away so she knew who was boss. Made her strip. Gagged her. Made her come into the family room where her mom was laying on the floor face down stripped and cuffed.

Two hot bitches. What to do. I had some time to kill...

More_Extreme_File_825.mp4
Old 09-14-2023, 07:15 AM   #16
Fanzen

Morgue: The End of Penny Pax

177 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:37:29

PKF, Strangled, Nosex, Morgue, Peachy Keen Films

More_Extreme_File_826.mp4
Old 09-14-2023, 07:22 AM   #17
Fanzen

White Knight

117 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:13:29

Snuff, PT, Drugged, Strangle, Stranglefuck, Forced Orgasm, Neck Snap, PST, Psycho-Thrillers

More_Extreme_File_827.mp4
Old 09-14-2023, 07:28 AM   #18
Fanzen

Killed and Fucked Interns

485 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:36:08

PKF, Snuff, Necro, Strangled, Drool, Rape, Raped, Cumshot, Big Tits, Shooting, Peachy Keen Films

It’s Saturday and accountant interns Nora and Rachel have tons of paperwork to fill out, their boss is killing them! They divide up the paperwork and get down to business making small talk about their lack of pay, Rachel’s ill mother, and Nora’s move.

All of a sudden the door bursts open and Miles enters screaming about someone, perhaps one of them, messing up his taxes and now his house is in danger of being repossessed and he’s headed to jail. But they’re just interns. they don’t have too much control over that. He doesn’t seem to care much as he draws a pistol and points it at Rachel. He doesn’t feel sorry for them as his date with jail is fast approaching. He shoots Rachel in the chest three times and then turns his gun on Nora putting a bullet between her eyes.

He puts Nora on the desk and adds two more bullets into his chest before stripping her naked and fucking her. He lifts her legs, sucking on her pantyhose surrounding her toes, using her feet to jack himself off.

He grabs Rachel and opens her blouse before picking her up and placing her on a desk chair. He opens her mouth and shoves his cock down her throat...

More_Extreme_File_828.mp4
Old 09-15-2023, 06:23 PM   #19
Fanzen

Psycho-Thrillers - Heart Stoppers 2

109 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:10:08

Femdom, Snuff, PT, Drugged, Strangle, Stranglefuck, Forced Orgasm, PST, Psycho Thrillers

More_Extreme_File_829.mp4
Old 09-15-2023, 11:08 PM   #20
Fanzen

PKF - Irresistibly Dead

118 Mb | MP4 | 836x480 | 00:27:36

Snuff, Necro, Strangled, Morgue, Corpse, Autopsy, Deathfucked, Big Tits, Peachy Keen Films

More_Extreme_File_830.mp4

Tags
forced, rape, snuff, strangle, stranglefuck