Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 03-24-2019, 11:06 AM   #11
Balamut693

Default Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Summer is new in town and likes to be tied up. She hears that I like to tie up women so she decides to pay me a visit. Before we meet she brags about how she can escape from most string bondage. The clip starts with her walking through the door and then up 3 flights of stairs, and finally down several long hallways. She knocks on my door. The clip then cuts to Summer, wrists bound behind her back, being ballgagged. She hadn't counted on being gagged and fights me as I make the huge white ball in her mouth. I strap it in extra tight. I grab her by her hair as I make sure the gag is tight enough. I then manhandle her to see what I have to work with. Yes, her tits are perfect for some bondage. It will be easier for me to bind her if she's standing, so I tie a string into her long hair and then tie it off overhead. Now she can't go anywhere, unless she pulls out all her hair. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I start tying her up. I start with a crotch string and then add ropes under her ass cheeks and then I continue down, wrapping string high on her thighs. I continue adding bands of string down her legs and cinching everything as I go. Once her legs are bound, I grope her and smack her ass a bit more. I then pull up her top exposing her ample tits. I spend a little time, smacking and squeezing them. I untie her hair and then make her sit in a chair. I tie her waist to the chair and then I tie her hair back up. I tie the back of the chair to the post and then I tie her crotchrope up overhead. The front of the chair is tied to hitching rings bolted to the floor as well. I tie her elbows together at this point.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 1 - HD 720p
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 01:31 PM   #12
Balamut693

Default The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 3 - HD 720p

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 3 - HD 720p

The drool start streaming almost immediately as the Vigilante adds one more rope. He the rolls over an old dirty mattress. He uses the rope as a handle and lifts Sass out of her chair. He lifts her and places her on the bed. He binds her ankles to the post. He ties another rope to her upper body ropes, and ties it off above her feet to the post. He uses more tape to secure her head. He leaves for a while. Sass wonders if he's done. Her bondage couldn't possibly get any tighter... could it? The Vigilante says it can. He clamps her nipples with cloves and then ties them down to the floor. He gives her feet a few whacks with a thin wooden paddle before leaving Sass to endure her predicament. The Vigilante has a few other appointments to keep. He knows that Sass will not be visiting his neighborhood again!

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 3 - HD 720p
Old 03-24-2019, 03:56 PM   #13
Balamut693

Default The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 2 - HD 720p

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Sass sits as the Vigilante ties her to the chair tightly at her waist. He walks away. but soon reappears with a sinister looking metal contraption. It's a nag bit with a built in tongue port. As he starts to shove it in her mouth, Sass protests, but it goes in anyway. Sass gets teary eyed and gags as the steel is shoved down her throat. He buckles it in and slaps her tits hard as she gags and wretches. He removes it as he is not in the mood for today. It is replaced with an extremely large red ballgag. With sass now adequately gagged, he tightly binds her legs just above her knees. He crosses her ankles and binds them. Sass's ballgag is removed and a pair of very large panties are stuffed in her mouth. They are then taped in with microfoam tape. He roughly manhandles her for a bit again, before he crushes and binds her elbows together. More string is wrapped around her upper body. Her arms and tits end up cinched nicely. He has another gag made especially for whores, so he removes her tape and panty gag and ring gags her. Clear tape is wrapped around her head from her nose to her forehead.

Duration: 18:46

File size: 843.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 2 - HD 720p
Old 03-24-2019, 06:22 PM   #14
Balamut693

Default The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 1 - HD 720p

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Property values are up and the neighborhood is safe. The Vigilante knows that to keep it that way, he has to keep the hookers out of his neighborhood. Sass doesn't hang out on the street corners anymore. She's set up a phone # where potential customers call and set up a session. When the Vigilante sees the ad he makes the call and lures Sass into an old factory building where he has set up a temporary camp. Sass walks up the steps and down several long corridors, wearing her high heels and slutty skirt. As she walks by one particular door, the Vigilante jumps out and grabs her... pulling her quickly inside. Once inside he roughly manhandles her, ties her wrists, and then gags her extremely tight with a bandage and black tape. With her jaw and face under tremendous pressure from the gag, she submits a bit more, realizing there is nothing she can do. A rope is tied around her neck and tied overhead. Now she can't go anywhere. He circles her groping her tits and slapping her ass. Her sweater is snipped open, then her bra is snipped off. He tightly crotchropes her. He continues to roughly grope and manhandle Sass. By the time he removes her neckrope,gag and makes her sit in a chair, snot is running down her nose and her face is beading with sweat.

Duration: 14:16

File size: 640.0 MB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 1 - HD 720p
Old 03-24-2019, 08:47 PM   #15
Balamut693

Default Gia Love's Second Session - Gia Love - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Gia Love's Second Session - Gia Love - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Gia has handled everything so far with grace, sure she has moaned and yelped when I have smacked her ass and tits, but that will soon change. I start by untying her hair and really pulling it tight. I then clamp her nipples with clovers and the yelping and whimpering really start. I smack her ass a few times as well. Things get more intense for Gia once I nosehook her, but things get really intense when I tie the clamps through a ring I tied to her ankles and then back up to her ziptied thumbs. Lots of yelping and tears as Gia deals with her predicament. She finally settles in and then I ruin it when I raise the hoist that her wrists are tied to. This also of course pulls on the clamps and her crotchrope. I then smack her ass a few more times before Gia begs me to remove the clamps. I do as they are in the way. I then whip her bound tits with a leather strap. After whipping her tits, manhandling, and smacking her ass, I finally leave her once again to endure her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Gias reactions as she was freed and afterwards.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gia Love's Second Session - Gia Love - Scene 3 - HD 720p
Old 03-24-2019, 11:13 PM   #16
Balamut693

Default Babysitter Tied Up and Found - Alex Coal - Full HD 1080p

Babysitter Tied Up and Found - Alex Coal - Full HD 1080p

Sexy babysitter Alex is just chillin' on the sofa when one of the brats gets a funny idea. Alex trying to be the cool babysitter decides to play along. "You wanna tie me up?... OK!" she says with a nod and a smile. Little does she know, this brat has a history of tying up babysitters really tight and leaving them for his man to find when he gets home from work.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 781.5 MB

Download Babysitter Tied Up and Found - Alex Coal - Full HD 1080p
Old 03-25-2019, 01:38 AM   #17
Balamut693

Default Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Rachel whimpers and sobs as snot and drool run down her face and chin, and onto her tits and pussy. Her Captor soon clamps her septum and then her tongue. The clamp painfully pulls on her tongue as her head is pulled back and tied by her hair. He pulls the tongue clamp straight up. He enjoys watching poor Rachel gag and gargle on her own drool for a bit before he removes the clamp. Her nose clamp, however, is pulled tight and tied overhead. Rachel really has to focus to be able to breathe in this position and even the slightest movement causes a pull on her nipple clamps and the septum clamp. For the remainder of the clip, Rachel is left to endure her bondage and cruel predicament.

Duration: 17:47

File size: 798.2 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Scene 3 - HD 720p
Old 03-25-2019, 04:02 AM   #18
Balamut693

Default Gia Love's Second Session - Gia Love - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Gia Love's Second Session - Gia Love - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I'm not completely happy with Gia's tit bondage, so more rope is added. I remove her neck rope and tie it to her wrists and pull them up the the overhead hoist, putting Gia in a strappado. I remove her gag and then grab her by her hair and smack her ass and tits a few more times. A rope is tied into her hair and tied back and then I continue manhandling and spanking her bulbous ass. I bind her elbows, before gagging Gia with a spider style ring gag. Gia's bondage starts to get a little more intense even though her arms are not pulled up the high. I instead ziptie her fingers... then I tie the back of her crotchrope to her wrists, before I add rubber bands to her already bound tits. I step back and enjoy the view, but don't worry, there is still more that needs to be done and more will happen in Part 3.

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gia Love's Second Session - Gia Love - Scene 2 - HD 720p
Old 03-25-2019, 06:27 AM   #19
Balamut693

Default Fuck-In Closet - Paige Pierce and Master Mercies - HD 720p

Fuck-In Closet - Paige Pierce and Master Mercies - HD 720p

Paige has a tough, domme side to her that Master Mercies wanted to break down into submission. So he had her dress up like a tough girl, then fucked her face until her submission came spewing out with her slobber. It's as if her tough side was a closet for her subservience today, and Master Mercies had a lot of fun with the things inside that closet.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3094kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 900.6 MB

Download Fuck-In Closet - Paige Pierce and Master Mercies - HD 720p
Old 03-25-2019, 08:51 AM   #20
Balamut693

Default Apologize to the Cock - Fallon West and Dr. Mercies - HD 720p

Apologize to the Cock - Fallon West and Dr. Mercies - HD 720p

Fallon stopped by for some brutal roleplay with Dr. Mercies. He punished her mouth very hard with cruel face fucking and gagging, and he made her apologize to this cock and ass for a long, long time. It ends with thick cum shot straight to the eyes. This vintage scene, shot a couple years ago, is for folks who like it very rough and who don't mind some obvious roleplay in their setups.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2050kbps

File size: 585.9 MB

Download Apologize to the Cock - Fallon West and Dr. Mercies - HD 720p

Tags
bdsm, bondage, orgasms, rope slut, torture