Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 03-23-2019, 01:18 PM   #1
Balamut693

Default Bound Orgasms And Bondage Sex | A True Rope Slut

Brutally Hogcuffed and Gagged - Raven Eve - HD 720p

Raven Eve is sitting on the couch when she hears a loud crash come from outside the door.. She gets up to investigate, and a man emerges from behind her and overpowers her! In this 1 hour long custom video, Raven is hogcuffed very tightly. The slack in the chains between the cuffs and shackles has been eliminated with padlocks to make an extra painfully strict predicament. She struggles through 4 different gags, all pulled as tightly in her mouth as they will go. She tries to spit them out or dislodge them, but the gags remain firmly in place in the back of her poor mouth. She cries and pleads to be released..

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Brutally Hogcuffed and Gagged - Raven Eve - HD 720p
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 01:22 PM   #2
Balamut693

Default Camping With Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Camping With Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p
Old 03-23-2019, 03:47 PM   #3
Balamut693

Default Camping With Rachel - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Camping With Rachel - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Rachel is left outside in the middle of the night. All she can do is endure her predicament and hope I'll return soon. Although, not comfortable, she's lucky I tied her off the ground, as you can see lots of spiders and other crawlers all over the ground meandering around.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 729.4 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Scene 3 - HD 720p
Old 03-23-2019, 06:12 PM   #4
Balamut693

Default Home BDSM - JeC and JJ Plush - HD 720p

Home BDSM - JeC and JJ Plush - HD 720p

I shot this Vid originally for JJ Plush's Borntobebound site. She was nice enough to let me share it with my members as well.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 674.5 MB

Download Home BDSM - JeC and JJ Plush - HD 720p
Old 03-23-2019, 08:37 PM   #5
Balamut693

Default Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 4 - HD 720p

I remove Alice's neck string and then turn her around. I smack her ass for a while longer, before I lift her and set her face down on an old steamer chest. I tie her feet together and then I arch her into a tight hogtie. After it's tied off, I run a string from the string I just used to hogtie her with up to the hoist to keep her from rolling off the chest, and to make the hogtie a tad tighter. She endures the tight bondage for a while as I enjoy the fruits of my labor. I soon return. I hood her with a nylon and then add black tape on top. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it off. It's not long With her head in this position, that the panties stuffed in her mouth start to slide down her throat. It's time for a new gag anyway. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. Her nipples are once again begging to be clamped. I use clover clamps this time. I tie them off to a 45lb weight on the floor in front of the chest. string is attached to her feet and then pulled back and up and tied to the post behind her. In the process her right clamp slips off her nipple. With her tits bound as tight as they are, getting clamps to stay on is not easy, that's why I like the heavy duty green ones I used earlier. That makes it even harder for them to stay on. I have one more style so I clamp them once again. After a while I notice the right nipple is a bit, so being the nice guy I am I take that clamp off. I grab more twine and make a head harness out of it. I use the ends to once again make her head back. I don't think she liked this very much! In the process the other clamp slips off as well. She stays like this for a while and I at some point snap a few pics. At the end of the clip, i tell her I'm leaving and she really thinks I am... this gets a very real distressed reaction from her. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 4 - HD 720p
Old 03-23-2019, 11:02 PM   #6
Balamut693

Default Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 3 - HD 720p

I move Alice, still nipple clamped, back under the hoist and tie her neckrope off. I untie the ropes around her ankles. I then add a crotch rope and a simple waist harness. I use this as a base for her leg bondage. I work my way down adding many tight bands of cinched rope around her legs. You can tell once again by her expressions and her body language that she is loving the process of being bound. Once i'm done with her legs, I smack that ass a few more times. I grab her hair and make her hop in a tight circle so we can all get a look at her tight body all bound up in ropes. I flick the clamps as she moans, and then I soon take them off. She has had them on for a very long time at this point. She'll be hogtied soon enough, but I'm not done playing with her yet. I use a long thin wooden shoe horn to smack her bound tits with. By the time I'm done there are purple bruises showing. I grope and pinch her extremely sore and sensitive nipples for a bit before I leave to prepare for part 4 as Alice stands there bound and gagged awaiting and wondering what is to come next

Duration: 20:52

File size: 938.1 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 3 - HD 720p
Old 03-24-2019, 01:26 AM   #7
Balamut693

Default Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around.

Duration: 13:23

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 2 - HD 720p
Old 03-24-2019, 03:51 AM   #8
Balamut693

Default Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Can you believe it? 51 years old and she's never been hogtied. Alice is somewhat of a pain slut and has quite a bit of experience being beaten with various implements, but she has not been bound much. She is ready for new experiences though and today that means tight rope bondage. I have her by her hair as I lead her in and sit her down in a chair. Her arms are already bound behind her back. I immediately start manhandling and groping/slapping her tits through her sweater. I then stuff several pairs of panties in her mouth and then seal them in with a roll of vet wrap wrapped around her head. I now continue with the groping and hair pulling. I eventually stop to add some rope around her waist to make sure she can't go anywhere without taking the chair with her. I add a rope cuff to each ankle to be used later. I then start adding more rope to her upper body, further securing her and making her bondage even tighter. You can tell by the look on her face that she is loving it! I grope and pull her hair for a bit, before I get some scissors. Yes, I have a hankerin' for some breast bondage, and that pesky sweater is in my way. Before I start binding them, I once again grab Alice by her hair and alternate slapping her right and left tit. I sometimes stop and giver her nipples a twist as well. Those tits aren't going to tie themselves, so I stop and grab some twine. (Breast bondage is also a first for Alice.) After they are tied nice and tight, I notice her nipples are begging for clamps. I oblige them with the green ones. Some times clamps don't want to stay on bound tits, but the green ones will.

Duration: 16:11

File size: 725.9 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 1 - HD 720p
Old 03-24-2019, 06:15 AM   #9
Balamut693

Default Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 3 - HD 720p

I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I make her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair string. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours.

Duration: 21:58

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 3 - HD 720p
Old 03-24-2019, 08:40 AM   #10
Balamut693

Default Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I remove Summer's ballgag and replace it with a huge cleaning sponge. I tape it in tight with clear tape. I then continue adding rope. I chicken wing summer and add ropes around her chest. I then tie up her tits. Once again they are tied tight. I take a break and leave summer to endure her bondage for a short while. When I return, A little more rope is added to prep her for her hogtie. I then untie her from the chair.

Duration: 21:53

File size: 983.7 MB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Tags
bdsm, bondage, orgasms, rope slut, torture