Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 01-15-2021, 10:58 PM   #2411
superperec

Default Safira's Doll Walk Introduction

Safira's Doll Walk Introduction

The very first shoot we did with Safira was the standard Gordian break-in.
Tight armsheath, hood chains and boots. If they start complaining we know they ain't going to make the rest of the gear. Safira passed the test.

Format: real
Duration: 6:38
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 43.1 MB

Download Safira's Doll Walk Introduction
superperec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 12:11 AM   #2412
superperec

Default Screaming Sophiam

Screaming Sophiam

I've got a sneaky suspicion that we're about to find out that Sophia dark secret is a fear of tickling...Add to the fact that Mr. Pierce takes the opportunity to really push Ms. Jade's boundaries, and we've got the ingredients for a memorable day. Damon takes the time to crotch rope Sophia before clamping her tits and clothes-pinning her pussy. When he begins to tickle our subject, Sophia responds with gutteral screams to the heavens above.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 131.7 MB

Download Screaming Sophiam
Old 01-16-2021, 01:24 AM   #2413
superperec

Default Sent to the Ogre

Sent to the Ogre

This is a fantasy storyline update: Emily's beauty has taken her far...and she's a smart cookie too...no one ever doubted that she would get everything she wanted from life...starting with a rich boyfriend...what Emily lacks is discipline...it's easy to lose sight of who you are when you get wrapped up in your own plans...her boyfriend spotted the issues immediately and had her sent to me...I call it humility training...Emily is manhandled, stripped, gagged and hogtied...then left spread with a tight crotchrope...this is all it takes for many folks to get back on track...Im happy to say that Emily left my care with a proper attitude

Format: m4v
Duration: 11:07
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 127.2 MB

Download Sent to the Ogre
Old 01-16-2021, 02:34 AM   #2414
superperec

Default Sir Nik and Scar

Sir Nik and Scar

The first WhipChamber update features two serious players who have been playing together seriously for years...Sir Nik, or Sal or, as I like to call him by his full name, Salvatore' is a Hollywood whipping legend...this guy, along with various other folks really had a huge impact on creating the scene as it exists in LA right now...What's Sal's main thing? Customized lifestyle domination and impact play...working with floggers and whips is like an art to Sal...he makes it all look very easy and safe, but this type of play is from from easy or safe...he's been working on his technique for over 20 years and has probably whipped over a thousand chics...you ask any female player in LA if she has been whipped by Salvatore and the answer is probably yes....including our girl Scar...in the interview, she talks of some of her days spent as Sal's slave...fond memories of extreme perversions...Sal begins with an over-the-knee spanking and is fully joyed within minutes...Scar asks for a bit more of a warm up...by the end of that scene, Scar's perfect fucking ass is on it's way to being beautifully fucking red...Then Scar is bound with hands over head and Sal works her body with floggers...then onto the wheel for a final flogging and whipping...He uses a single tail to deliver Scar's last strokes...then he hugs her...(Shoot ID: MOI_SCA_061209) On a side note...although TheWhipChamber shoots are real, we do not and can not mark the models with welts and such...it's a very touchy subject with our billing company...slight redness is ok and that is all you will see here...the point of impact play may not be to inflict the most serious punishments possible, but rather to enjoy the power exchange that this type of play offers...which is different from other types of play...and something that I enjoy enough that I wanted to feature it on DungeonCorp...I'm mostly a natural bondage enthusiast...but I have learned to appreciate the emotions involved with serious impact play...I hope you all enjoy it

Duration: 13:32
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1436kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 152.7 MB

Download Sir Nik and Scar
Old 01-16-2021, 03:48 AM   #2415
superperec

Default Reliable

Reliable

Cheyenne got the call the night before the shoot...we needed a quick fil in and she is always a good candidate...She got straight to bed, since she was 4 hours away by car, she started driving at 10am, got to the studio at 2pm and we got right into shooting...To answer the call to submission and my perverted plots, pleased me...I tie her up, Dom her around the room with a motivational cane...I just enjoy my time with her...rigged up by the collar, I pull her feet up behind her in a kneeling hogtie...then a single tail through her clothes...it still bites very well...In the second scene we frogtie each leg, position her against a wall, pull her hands over head, then use 10 pound weights to keep preasure on the spread knees...Cheyenne is tough...she endures it well...I clamp her nipples and labia and give her a chance for pleasure...sometimes pain and pleasure just dont work...the clamps on her nipples were more than just a distraction...onto her back with her ass in the air, I plug her ass and whip her...a larger plug and she can't hold it in through the strokes...a bit annoyed, I gag her with a wad of cloth and tape...I fill her ass with milk...a bit more than a half gallon...Cheyenne feels the preasure in her abdomen and can't hold it at all...I cane her through the expulsion...Then I must say goodbay to Cheyenne to make a meeting...but I leave her with Bane...Bane ropes her down, rigs her with a weighted crotch rope and gives her the goat milker test...many models have folded...Cheyenne stays strong through sincere struggles...Bane pleasures her and gives Cheyenne her only reward for the day...one well appreciated orgasm...This is Cheyenne's 3rd visit to SocietySM and it just keeps getting better.

Duration: 15:48
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 180.1 MB

Download Reliable
Old 01-16-2021, 05:00 AM   #2416
superperec

Default Russo Twin part 2

Russo Twin part 2

How often do you meet very hot, very sexual and fun loving nympho twins? It really is a wondrous thing...First there was Tati...the BDSM natural...Twin number two, Taylor isnt quite so natural about it...but, at the very least, she is very sincere in her anxieties and reactions...in fact, you may never see a more sincere shoot with a model who knows absolutely nothing about the headspace of submission...then again, Taylor is incredibly submissive...she is an open door...you can see right in...and it's quite messy and confused...but makes for a greatly entertaining Casting Couch update..John Paul and I both poke and prod at her and I find that fucking with her head is the most fun...He makes sure to test Taylor's pleasure response and she cums all over the place...literally...squirting...Tati, fresh out of bed, visits Taylor's shoot at the end...both of the sisters seem humiliated as Tati sees Taylor all trussed up, with a swollen cunt, sitting in a puddle of her own liquid whoreness...we will have to get these two tied up together soon...it's only a matter of time.

Duration: 23:48
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 273.1 MB

Download Russo Twin part 2
Old 01-16-2021, 06:10 AM   #2417
superperec

Default Scream Machine part 3

Scream Machine part 3

Nikki's screams echo throughout the Dungeon as Jack toys with her. Down on the floor, she's spread-eagle and subjected to a little electric stimulation. As the device snaps and crackles, the intensity stiffens when it greets her flesh. She struggles fiercely only to find herself inverted on the bench. Pussy up high, candles are placed between her toes and as Jack fingers her exposed pussy, she gets a healthy portion of hot wax cascading across her buttocks. After tens pads are affixed to her belly, a vibe is jammed heavily in her pussy and Nikki's scream tips the decibel meters as she twitches in orgasm...Forced up on her feet, clothes-pins are attached to her tits and Jacks' sadistic side shines through...While bringing Nikki to yet another blistering orgasm, the zipper is ripped away and all bets are off as Nikki transforms into a drooling, shuddering scream machine...Now it's time to pay the piper, and our suspended beauty takes a face full of dick before she is left dangling from the rafters.

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 138.5 MB

Download Scream Machine part 3
Old 01-19-2021, 09:50 AM   #2418
superperec

Default New gag and pants

New gag and pants

I feel so spoiled! Fans keep sending me things! This week even two things, it is like Xmas here! These tight blue pants are very nice, thank you. They are really to my taste, I love tight shiny pants that look like leggings. Make my butt look good! The big ballgag is also new. I don't know why they call this a medical ballgag, maybe just because it is red and white? The ball is bigger than my usual, but that is good because I need training! The strap is always way too long so I will cut it, that will look much better! I hope you are having a beautiful Saturday wherever you are, and thank you for sending all this stuff!

Duration: 3:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 280.2 MB

Download New gag and pants
Old 01-19-2021, 11:14 AM   #2419
superperec

Default RigidFiddle chained to ankle cuffs

RigidFiddle chained to ankle cuffs

I had seen this RigidFiddle ball tie before, I just HAD to try this! If you lock a Fiddle to a pair of ankle cuffs, you will be forced into a ball tie, and it is very hard to escape! I love that thought! It is really a lot harder than it looks (please try this at home, to see what I mean)! Also, this is my 500th update!! Can you believe it!? I am going to celebrate whooooohoooo!!

Duration: 2:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps

File size: 256.9 MB

Download RigidFiddle chained to ankle cuffs
Old 01-19-2021, 12:37 PM   #2420
superperec

Default No more scratching!

No more scratching!

A fan sent us dog scratch things! We don't know what they are called, but we love them! They are really good, especially to prevent someone from taking out their gag. Me and Roxanne test out these fun things, and we handcuff ourselves to our collar to make it even more exciting! With our hands like this, it is really impossible to touch our face or our hair. Now let's hope no one will get a funny idea and pour some water in our dog scratch things!

Duration: 3:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download No more scratching!

Tags
bdsm