View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 08:51 PM   #25
alexzoid

Default Re: WomanBoy! Sensual Moms! Milf! Mature and Young!

025 Moms Casting - Katya (34 years old)

Russian real mother in the casting. They are a little shy. Tell us about yourself, answer questions, strip, masturbate and have sex with the operator. Effect - as if you fuck this woman. The conversation is in Russian, but the operator simultaneously translated into English.

Katya is a shy brunette mom, she is 34 years old and has a kick ass body. She's been married for 15 years and quite happy with her husband. Her sex life has become boring, so she decided to try something new. Well, Katya says that she has been wanting to fuck a guy on film. Well, I had to lure her in after hearing that

She lost her virginity at 22 and her boyfriend was 24. She only has good memories of her first time. He was a loving man who took good care of her. Katya has never tried group sex, but would love to some day. She wants to fuck five younger guys at the same time. Hmm, she's got gangbang fantasies, that's sweet I'll be happy to shoot her being fucked by five horny studs, which should be really nasty!

Katya was a little embarrassed to take off her clothes before me and the camera, but she did what I asked her to do. I asked her to play with herself, to touch her pussy. She has got a tasty pussy and I quickly got turned on by the view. Then I put my cock into her mouth and she gave me a great blowjob... Sweet babe, nice pussy... She was embarrassed, but that's expected on the first shoot. Make sure you've seen Katya's dirty video!

Format:wmv
Size:242MB
Resolution:320x240
Duration:00:33:03

025 Moms Casting - Katya (34 years old).rar
alexzoid is offline   Reply With Quote