View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 05:41 PM   #21
alexzoid

Default Re: WomanBoy! Sensual Moms! Milf! Mature and Young!

021 Moms Casting - Irina B (35 years old)

Russian real mother in the casting. They are a little shy. Tell us about yourself, answer questions, strip, masturbate and have sex with the operator. Effect - as if you fuck this woman. The conversation is in Russian, but the operator simultaneously translated into English.

Irina is a cute 35 years old mom and the main reason she came to my studio is money! That's ok for me - she gets the cash and I'll explore her beautiful body. That's the fair deal for sure!

Like most of my babes, she's from Saint Petersburg (Russia) and lives here for quite a long time. Irina lost her virginity when she was 16 and she's bisexual - she had sex with girls and loved the experience (nice, I love those ladies who don't hide their sexuality)!

I couldn't wait any longer and I asked her to go for sex. She took her clother off, grabbed my cock and gave me a really good blowjob! Then she licked my balls and ass. That was great! Say truth, I love when these horny moms lick my balls and ass, I assume it's my little fetish After all I fucked her from behind and splashed the creamy load all over her face! You should see this cumshot on video, I'm sure you'll love this scene! Enjoy!

Format:wmv
Size:148MB
Resolution:320x240
Duration:00:18:18

021 Moms Casting - Irina B (35 years old).rar
alexzoid is offline   Reply With Quote