View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 03:02 PM   #13
alexzoid

Default Re: WomanBoy! Sensual Moms! Milf! Mature and Young!

013 Moms Casting - Irina (42 years old)

Russian real mother in the casting. They are a little shy. Tell us about yourself, answer questions, strip, masturbate and have sex with the operator. Effect - as if you fuck this woman. The conversation is in Russian, but the operator simultaneously translated into English.

Irina is a 42 year old busty fatty, who lives in Saint Petersburg and is a school teacher. Her tits are fucking huge! Man, I haven't seen tits that big for a long time A must see for old plumper lovers!

Irina has never thought about posing nude before. She wants to live out this fantasy, to make her feel young again. Actually, this fat chick doesn't have a boyfriend. She probably wanted to get laid and make some cash at the same time.

She lost her virginity at the ripe old age of 21. Irina has never had an orgasm. I know this sounds weird, but some women are like that. I like to believe it's because they haven't been in bed with me yet. Irina's fantasy is to be fucked by several guys at once. I'm sure we can make this possible

She was very shy, but I calmed her down the best I could. When she felt more comfortable I explored her bald fat pussy and filmed it for your viewing pleasure. Then she sucked my cock and we had a really good fuck. Watch me fuck her wet pussy on video! After all of this Irina milked my cock and drank my hot creamy cum! Enjoy!

Format:wmv
Size:271MB
Resolution:320x240
Duration:00:37:01

013 Moms Casting - Irina (42 years old).rar
alexzoid is offline   Reply With Quote