View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 03:25 AM   #6085
sexdownload

Default Mistress T - Erotic Assassin

Mistress T - Erotic Assassin

I am here to give you an option, a nicer way to 'go'. You have already been poisoned and the clock is ticking down. When the poison kicks in you will experience a very painful end, OR you can allow me to help you go out on a much more pleasant note. We can make it look like an accident, like you did it yourself: autoerotic / b.r.e.a.t.h play. You can have the last and best orgasm of your life with this plastic dry cleaning bag over your head. I realize this is all a shock but as I said: I'm here to help you. I've researched your file (yes, 'we' know everything about you) and I know that you've experimented with self bondage and autoerotic ...I know that you have a fetish for PANTYHOSE, FEET, STILETTO SHOES, GLOVES, HAND-OVER-MOUTH, LIPSTICK and dangerously sexy villains. I've come prepared to help you become more aroused than you've ever been, to ensure your last orgasm is indeed your best ever and to assist you in finishing the job with the plastic bag.........(This is a very intense MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION fantasy. I do not recommend you use a plastic bag in real life. Don't be stupid.)
Duration : 00:15:48
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 570.68 MB
Format : mp4

sexdownload is offline   Reply With Quote