Old 05-15-2019, 10:01 PM   #62
ZigZaguS

Default Kimberly's 1st Gloryhole Visit

Kimberly's 1st Gloryhole Visit

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kimberly
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, Fingering, All Sex
Video language: English

I'm sure you guys haven't forgotten this girl yet. Kimberly had so much fun playing with Francesca that she agreed to try the Gloryhole by herself. I knew I had to act fast while she was still interested so I took her right away. I never know how these visits are going to go but I have to say that it went better than I could have expected. One thing I found out when I first met up with her is that guy in the Theater Room wasn't really her b/f but rather a fuck buddy who talked her into going there. Either way, she was there, had lots of fun with Francesca and is here now for our viewing pleasure.

She's a very fun girl who gets excited easily, our favorite kind! She has some great dick sucking lips and enjoys gagging herself on cocks.

She's never seen a black cock before so you can imagine her surprise and delight when she saw Mr. Pringles stick his sea monster through the Gloryhole. What surprised me the most is she said the exact same thing Penny said, that she wanted to fuck it! That blows me away. They are amazed by the girth but want it in them. He wanted her to come into his booth so she could ride him and boy did she ride him. He took her into the Theater Room where he gave it to her good so I doubt she'll be wanting to fuck for awhile.

This was such a great visit that I already took her for a third visit and she Keeps getting better each time. You guys are witnessing slut training at it's finest!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7859kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Kimberly's 1st Gloryhole Visit
ZigZaguS is offline   Reply With Quote